Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My suicide note

He's 25 or over.

"25 = no surgery" is among the most delusional bullshit to come out of this forum, and that's saying a lot. 25??? You gotta be some kinda stupid kid to think 25 is "so old it's beyond surgery."

"25 = no surgery" is among the most delusional bullshit to come out of this forum, and that's saying a lot. 25??? You gotta be some kinda stupid kid to think 25 is "so old it's beyond surgery."

Lemme guess you're in your 30s?

At 25, you won't find a foid to experience "young love". At that age foids have fucked their share of chads and are looking to now settle down.
Meanwhile at 25, you haven't even had a kiss yet.

Lemme guess you're in your 30s?

At 25, you won't find a foid to experience "young love". At that age foids have fucked their share of chads and are looking to now settle down.
Meanwhile at 25, you haven't even had a kiss yet.

Young love? What, like high school? It was too late for that at 18. And you shouldn't even be on this forum until you're 18.

Young love? What, like high school? It was too late for that at 18. And you shouldn't even be on this forum until you're 18.

Sorta.

IMO if you haven't experienced hand holding with a foid by 16, be extremely worried and as you said if you're a KHHV by 18: it's over.

I'm not sure that you're all that whitepilled if you're considering sui but I agree that young folk shouldn't think it's over for them too early. You guarantee failure by giving up.

Whitepill= COPE

see you tomorrow.

Probably in his 30's maybe?

But he hasn't explained why being in his 30s makes him unable to follow his advice. Unless his goal was to be with a minor in high school, then yes, that's probably not possible.

See you in an hour

But he hasn't explained why being in his 30s makes him unable to follow his advice. Unless his goal was to be with a minor in high school, then yes, that's probably not possible.
According to his believes, missing out on your 20's mean 1/4 of your life has gone to waste. That could be a factor.

the mental breakdowns start piling up pretty hard once you're over 25, not gonna lie, it can get unbearable at times.
but i usually tell people not to kill themselves because it's an "in" thing for faggots and cucks to do right now, as they drown on their own degeneracy, aging and fear of a nationalist future. let them die first.

the mental breakdowns start piling up pretty hard once you're over 25, not gonna lie, it can get unbearable at times.
but i usually tell people not to kill themselves because it's an "in" thing for faggots and cucks to do right now, as they drown on their own degeneracy, aging and fear of a nationalist future. let them die first.

Past a certain age, men either go completely delusional aka blue pill, or fuck up their brain via drugs/alchohol to cope, or are some hardass former militray type who can deal with loneliness and a shit life.

Past a certain age, men either go completely delusional aka blue pill, or fuck up their brain via drugs/alchohol to cope, or are some hardass former militray type who can deal with loneliness and a shit life.
there are some guys that scare the shit out of me, wife that hates them, autistic children, everyone at their job piling work on them. I don't even want to think what would happen if anyone redpilled them.

According to his believes, missing out on your 20's mean 1/4 of your life has gone to waste. That could be a factor.

But that doesn't mean your life can't still be enjoyed in the way that you hoped it could in your 20s. It just means you have less time to enjoy. And if that's your hangup, it's entirely backwards to kill yourself. The logic there is "I only have 75% of my life left! The solution is to have 0% of my life left."

there are some guys that scare the shit out of me, wife that hates them, autistic children, everyone at their job piling work on them. I don't even want to think what would happen if anyone redpilled them.

i think it's better to be in prison than being married with kids and having that knife next to your throat forcing you to pay for all of them or go to jail (in america you go to jail if you fail to pay child support)

kids, wife, your shitty job, all beating on you daily

i think it's better to be in prison than being married with kids and having that knife next to your throat forcing you to pay for all of them or go to jail (in america you go to jail if you fail to pay child support)

kids, wife, your shitty job, all beating on you daily
it's no wonder people like that are absolutely impossible to pill, they have matrix-like powers of distorting the reality that's right in front of them, because that's what it takes for them to stay sane

Plz dont. But if you did already, may you rest in peace.

Take some foids and cucks with you

Livestream it or stfu

if you do it, at least do it the right way brother.

He won't do it. He's just attention whoring, like everyone who makes these threads.

If you are seriously planning to commit suicide why aren’t you going ER? That’s what I might do if I ever lose all hope
Any suggestions on good methods if firearms are not available, pm please.
Damn , I also felt like ending it all today...not sure why I'm still here..What even keeps me going..
Why're we still here, just to suffer?

Last edited:
Don't want to create separate thread.

Famous (Ru IB-tier) 39-y.o.-wizard SEA-downshifter roped himself in Cambodia. I hope it wasn't OP.

Don't want to create separate thread.

Famous (Ru IB-tier) 39-y.o.-wizard SEA-downshifter roped himself in Cambodia. I hope it wasn't OP.

View attachment 119275

Why do you think it may be him?

can mods check if any other posts are coming from his ip?

wreck your server before ragequittin damnit. we could have an incel memorial days honorin matyrs but you fags want to go quietly like sheep instead of spreadin the black pill in minecraft.

If you're a young incel this is my advice to you: FIND A WAY TO GET MONEY TO GET SURGERIES AS YOUNG AS YOU CAN SO THAT YOU CAN SALVAGE YOUR 20'S. Go through whatever means necessary to get the surgeries that you need. Get two jobs, beg your parents, go into a high paying field, get a loan. Anything.

This is some stupid fucking advice that will likely lead to a lot of incels being in debt AND STILL NOT GETTING ANY RESULTS

Like I keep saying ascension is like playing a gambling game and the prize if you win is a chance to gamble some more in other games

If you are still focused on ascending even after the black pill, you are an idiot, its a pointless uphill battle, and surgerymaxxing is the most retarded choice of all, you are gambling further ruining whatever crappy looks you already have, gambling your money away on the chance that it will make you better looking, gambling on the chance that the increase in looks will be sufficient enough to get you laid, gambling on the chance that you won't still get cucked and cheated on even after ascending because many men mog you with their base looks, etc, its just gamble after gamble after gamble when you try to ascend

This post is some of the worst advice I've ever seen given to youngcels, no wonder its coming from a guy who won't even go ER and is just going to quietly end up himself in some corner of the world like pathetic fool

Last edited:
Good advice
I sometimes wish I didn't spend the majority of my 20s as a LDARNEET and instead saved up money for the surgeries I need direly.
same bro, im turning 25 this year and all i did from my 20 till now was ldar. fucking over