Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My suicide note

diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
I can no longer cope with the blackpill, I'm roping boyos... this is it.

If you still have hope, please don't stop trying to improve. Do not fall into the false mentality that it's over. For most of you reading this, it's not over.

If you're a young incel this is my advice to you: FIND A WAY TO GET MONEY TO GET SURGERIES AS YOUNG AS YOU CAN SO THAT YOU CAN SALVAGE YOUR 20'S. Go through whatever means necessary to get the surgeries that you need. Get two jobs, beg your parents, go into a high paying field, get a loan. Anything. Time is precious, the time pill hits hard. Use your time wisely. Life is short. One day you're sitting in high school thinking that your 20's will never get here and then boom, you're 25 and you don't know where all that time went. A fourth of your life gone. Time moves quickly especially if you're incel and/or NEET.

Turn blackpills into whitepills. You already have more knowledge than most normies, use it to your advantage. The blackpill is a falsehood, a scam. I know, because I used to cope by promoting brutal blackpilling in order to get more incels to be as pathetic and hopeless as me, in other to take down others with me. Don't believe it. Take the whitepill, it'll take you to a happier place in life.

My life is over but yours doesn't have to be. Fight for your life. Best wishes.

Goodbye.

-diogenes

What's with all of the suicide threads today

Did you looksmaxx and still end up with nothing? Brutal

wreck your server before ragequittin damnit. we could have an incel memorial days honorin matyrs but you fags want to go quietly like sheep instead of spreadin the black pill in minecraft.

See you tomorrow.

Bro Ive seen you make a thread like this before

Man...all of these sucide threads are depressing as fuck :cryfeels:

Why can't you take your own advice?

Life is short. One day you're sitting in high school thinking that your 20's will never get here and then boom, you're 25 and you don't know where all that time went.
I'm 56 and seems like yesterday I was in high school. 3/4 of my life is gone. Maybe more.

If you are seriously planning to commit suicide why aren’t you going ER? That’s what I might do if I ever lose all hope

Good advice
I sometimes wish I didn't spend the majority of my 20s as a LDARNEET and instead saved up money for the surgeries I need direly.

I personally dislike the amount of suicide threads that I have been seeing as of lately. But if you're serious about roping, livestream it.

How old are you and what's your rating, OP?

What time are you roping, or is it already done?

Because it's too late for him. He's probably approaching 30 and still hasn't gotten anywhere. Looksmaxxing and shit is for youngcels like 18 years old who know theres a chance if they start now and get plastic surgery to salvage the rest of thier life. If you're like 30 years old or some shit none of that shit will do anything.

I'm in the same boat.

Because it's too late for him. He's probably approaching 30 and still hasn't gotten anywhere. Looksmaxxing and shit is for youngcels like 18 years old who know theres a chance if they start now and get plastic surgery to salvage the rest of thier life. If you're like 30 years old or some shit none of that shit will do anything.

I'm in the same boat.

Surgery won't do anything at 30? Bullshit.

Looks don't mean shit if you don't have a 7 figure bank account, a 7 figure salary, a 7 inch dick and a 99.999997% range height in Toronto, Canada or London, UK.

Looks don't mean shit if you don't have a 7 figure bank account, a 7 figure salary, a 7 inch dick and a 99.999997% range height in Toronto, Canada or London, UK.
Gigacope

best of luck bro don't become a vegetable

Name me one man who only had his looks to get feminist pussy. He must also have other attributes to please these man-hating feminist whore cunts.

You can't get successful surgery reaching from 5ft 6 manlets to 6ft 5 inches tall Chads, or wagemaxx to own a Toronto condo because the fucking Jews are stealng jobs through their influence peddling and greed.

Good luck bro, if this is legit I will join you in a few months time.

PM me if you need to, dude.

Damn , I also felt like ending it all today...not sure why I'm still here..What even keeps me going..

But it is quite over for me.

Jfl at suicide larping
Lmao facts! Exactly op. Stop leaping and take your own advice “white pill”.

Whitepill didn’t do shot for you and you want these guys to follow your advice and keep going in circle

Last edited:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Go_Logo_Aqua.svg/1200px-Go_Logo_Aqua.svg.png
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/14/14776.jpg?1548691092

See you on the other side boyo.

See you in bestgore

I sometimes wish I didn't spend the majority of my 20s as a LDARNEET and instead saved up money for the surgeries I need direly.
Thats a good advice for me ngl.

Damn, I hope he didn't do it. I hope he just leaves the forum and never comes back, I wish I could do it too. This forum exposes a lot of truths but it also promotes hopelessness to the extreme

I'd say don't end it, if I was where you are I'd monkmaxx, but if it's too late then all I can say is rest peacefully my friend

If you still have hope, please don't stop trying to improve. Do not fall into the false mentality that it's over. For most of you reading this, it's not over.

If you're a young incel this is my advice to you: FIND A WAY TO GET MONEY TO GET SURGERIES AS YOUNG AS YOU CAN SO THAT YOU CAN SALVAGE YOUR 20'S. Go through whatever means necessary to get the surgeries that you need. Get two jobs, beg your parents, go into a high paying field, get a loan. Anything. Time is precious, the time pill hits hard. Use your time wisely. Life is short. One day you're sitting in high school thinking that your 20's will never get here and then boom, you're 25 and you don't know where all that time went. A fourth of your life gone. Time moves quickly especially if you're incel and/or NEET.

Turn blackpills into whitepills. You already have more knowledge than most normies, use it to your advantage. The blackpill is a falsehood, a scam. I know, because I used to cope by promoting brutal blackpilling in order to get more incels to be as pathetic and hopeless as me, in other to take down others with me. Don't believe it. Take the whitepill, it'll take you to a happier place in life.

Goodbye.

-diogenes
Why does blackpilling have to lead to weakness and hopelessness? In the worst case you should seek retribution at least.

Don't forget to log out with your alt.

Goodbye.

-diogenes

Think of the eternal hell that awaits you. Be it hellfire and brimstone as the Christians, Muslims, and Jews say... Or more karma to pay in your next life.

Think long and hard that what if that is true?