Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My stupid whore mother is angry that I want to drop out

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
She said i’m going to have a shit wagie job for the rest of my life as if I care about that.
My main concern is that during my youth i’m rotting doing shitty little math equations and my brain can barely process them because of years of isolation and bullying, while other people are out having fun and slaying.
It’s her fault that i’m like this and she doesn’t seem to even question why her 21 year old son was never seen with a single female in his life.
This is what you get when you’re raised by an 80 IQ ex-drug addict who nearly ODd and a beta spineless father. I never stood a chance. Mentalceldom isn’t just being “le shy”. For some people it’s a real thing.

what you studying

Engineering
tis a good job to betabuxx for the rest of your life with

or think about how many hookers you can get with that engineering money :feelsLSD:

You might want to finish the engineering degree. Its not like you are going to be slaying or going to parties or going on adventures like normal humans anyway, if you quit school and get a shitty job.

Otoh you'll probably get a shitty low education job after school anyway.

She said i’m going to have a shit wagie job for the rest of my life as if I care about that.
My main concern is that during my youth i’m rotting doing shitty little math equations and my brain can barely process them because of years of isolation and bullying, while other people are out having fun and slaying.
It’s her fault that i’m like this and she doesn’t seem to even question why her 21 year old son was never seen with a single female in his life.
This is what you get when you’re raised by an 80 IQ ex-drug addict who nearly ODd and a beta spineless father. I never stood a chance. Mentalceldom isn’t just being “le shy”. For some people it’s a real thing.
I relate so much lol

Stay in school if you hang in there. I dropped out of engineering school twice and really regret it. Even though I'm a pretty good engineer (I'm a programmercel now) few companies will hire me without having a degree. Even with tons of experience most companies would rather hire graduates right out of school, and even pay them more than me.

It's difficult to foresee the future, but one this is for sure, if you can't find a good job then your life is way worse than it would be.

tis a good job to betabuxx for the rest of your life with

or think about how many hookers you can get with that engineering money :feelsLSD:
Wouldn’t be able to be a betabuxx even if I wanted to lol, i’m too socially retarded to interact with humans at all.

It’s her fault that i’m like this
Indeed and she's too stupid to realize it,like all toilets.
And then they have the audacity and the nerve to tell you to get a job and go out there in the world as a genetic trash with 0 social skills.
This is what you get when you’re raised by an 80 IQ father
Indeed,my father was low iq as well.
That's one of the reason for which even if i became a millionaire overnight i wouldn't reproduce.
My shitty genetics will end with me.

This is what you get when you’re raised by an 80 IQ ex-drug addict

Mother wasn't a drug addict, but she did have several strokes when I was very young.

(She has Familial Hypercholesterolemia)

Indeed,my father was low iq as well.

He was only capable of simple manual labor jobs.

TBH, it sounds like you have some ptsd