Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My stupid mom keeps bitching about my neet lifestyle

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
THE STUPID HOE KEEPS TELLING ME TO GO OUTSIDE AND GET A JOB OR GO TO COLLEGE,JUST FUCK OFF ALRIGHT!IM A SUBHUMAN BECAUSE THAT DUMB CUNT MARRIED A SHORT LOW IQ BALDING SHITSKIN CURRY JUST SO SHE COULD GET A PASSPORT IN AMERICA.MY FAGGOT DAD WOULDVE NEVER GOT ANY PUSSY OTHERWISE.ITS ALL HER FUCKING FAULT IM SUFFERING AND SHE HAS THE GALL TO CALL ME A FREELOADING BUM?WHAT A FUCKING DUMB CUNT,I HOPE SHE DIES.AND SO WHAT IF I SMELL AND DIDNT TAKE A SHOWER FOR A MONTH?ITS NOT LIKE SMELLING GOOD WOULD MAKE GIRLS ATTRACTED TO ME ANYWAYS.JUST FUCK OFF AND LET ME WATCH ANIME AND PLAY VIDYA IN MY ROOM IN PEACE!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: CANT EVEN LDAR WITH THIS STUPID FUCKING FOID SHOUTING AT ME ALL THE TIME:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Boyo, your MOM is right. You need to at least try to wagecuck or jobmaxx. I don't get hating your mom.

Boyo, your MOM is right. You need to at least try to wagecuck or jobmaxx. I don't get hating your mom.

Some people aren't meant to work or go to college, OP is probably one of them

Some people aren't meant to work or go to college, OP is probably one of them
:feelsokman::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I've been ldaring for the past 5 years,im too far gone to change

Last edited:
Then you need to explore NEET options in your country and see if you can NEET in a place on your own. Otherwise you must live by your mother's rules.

Sounds cucked.

Call me a cuck all you like but how are you gonna live in a house you don't pay for with utilities you don't pay for and demand to live a certain lifestyle? I don't understand it.

God I want to beat your curry ass right now, that opening post had so much autism

dont take advice from women even if its from your own mother i personally learnt that the hard way

I don't get parents who forcefully put you into this world without you wanting it and then expecting you to be working for them wtf

Sounds cucked.
JFL how would you like it if I moved into your house and done nothing but jerk off and eat your food while smelling like rotting cheese?

Believe it or not, but it’s expected that you move out at some point and all your parents have to do is call the police and you will be homeless.

how are you gonna live in a house you don't pay for with utilities you don't pay for and demand to live a certain lifestyle? I don't understand it.

That sounds cucked as well.
how would you like it if I moved into your house and done nothing but jerk off and eat your food while smelling like rotting cheese?

Sounds funny.

just tell ur want a long illustrious career as a professional neet

Just take a shower bro

security guard is basically ldar job

Boomers will never understand why it's pointless for younger generations to work, considering how quickly we're approaching total economic collapse. NEET life best life.

I could understand your rage if you weren't NEET, for 5 years I could understand maybe one to two.

Clean your room boyo