Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My stupid mom is singing

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
ARRGHH I can't stand her she's screaming and singing loudly. Fucking annoying brat greets me with criticism and hatred whenever I'm in her sight.

I can't stand my life, this is horrifying.

I'll probably go nowhere.

Atleast your mom is fun. Mine is a old boring cunt.

Last edited:
ARRGHH I can't stand her she's screaming and singing loudly. Fucking annoying brat greets me with criticism and hatred whenever I'm in her sight.

I can't stand my life, this is horrifying.

I'll probably go nowhere.
Move out. As soon as you'll turn 18 move out. If you're older then WTF man, MOVE OUT!!!

You live in a musical, you might be the bad guy.

I personally had same issue, my sister studied music, and every fucking evening my sister plays, and my mom watches TV. Can you fucking imagine how loud TV should be so you can watch it while someone else playing music in the same fucking room?
No talks about how I need to study too helped. You finish uni, finish work and at home you have a goddamn concert every night.

[UWSL]O[/UWSL][UWSL]ne day I got a job in another country, bought one way ticket and never seen my mother since. You should have seen her face when I told her I'm leaving for good. [/UWSL]

Aww poor guy his mom sings and gives him good critisism :feelskek: