Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My stupid family annoys me about the mess in my room

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
My father often complains about the state of my room. He says I should be more organized and he talks so much other shit :feelsUnreal:

The thing that pisses me off the most is that they treat my precious books like shit.

I study with a lot of them and the mess on my desk encourages me to be more creative

I like to draw, make poems and take notes. This is one of the few places I feel really good.

But they are too stupid to understand that.

why you even care?

Maybe the old geezer has a point. It's his house!

My father often complains about the state of my room. He says I should be more organized and he talks so much other shit :feelsUnreal:

The thing that pisses me off the most is that they treat my precious books like shit.

I study with a lot of them and the mess on my desk encourages me to be more creative

I like to draw, make poems and take notes. This is one of the few places I feel really good.

But they are too stupid to understand that.

Post a photo of it to have an idea.

Just be in your room as much as you can and keep the locked and put this sign on your door:

s-l500.jpg

[UWSL][UWSL]I also prefer the messy house makes me more creative.[/UWSL][/UWSL]