Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My stupid chadlite friend couldnt handle WEED

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Today i got a text from my chadlite friend. He is also a musician, his from a jew family and ofc has coinz. He wanted to smoke some hitz of the sweet mj. We are friendz for almost 10 years so i said come over, and also called another friend of us so we can share some beerz.

The idea was to talk about some recording equipment he is no longer using. Hes gonna sell me this equipment for a good price and with the ease of paying him in partz. So we were having a beer at my house´s patio, they started smoking cigz and i lightened up my joint.

Now my fellow brocelz, I have to clarify an important part of thiz story. Thiz jew was addicted to cocaine a couple of yearz ago and sometimez he couldnt even rehearse because he was coked up of hiz mind. He was also a very big pot smoker. Then on 2020 hiz parentz sent him to rehab and stayed there for a year. Thiz 2021 he came back to his home "clean". Since we met hes getting calmer.

So I passed him the joint, since thatz what he asked for in first place. He took a big hit. Just ONE.

After 5 min, he started drinking his beer can very shakely and started holding it too tightly until twisting the can. Then he went walking around erratically. My other friend also noticed and told me "too much for him" . He also started smoking cigz which seems to worsen it.

At some point, he hugged my dog and she got scared because he was holding her too tight. I had to take him off of my dog and he was all paranoid, like we were trying to do something on him. We calmed him down then he left.

Weird, but note to myself. Never share the King´s Solomon herb with light weight puzzy azz chadlitez :feelsLSD:

Shit happens to me tbh. Weed induced psychosis