Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My story why I hate females.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
I am a 22 year old currycel from Curryland. I never had any foid friends growing up. Once in school our teacher just exchanged my seat with some foid and when I went to take my seat a foid beside me started to puke and all her friends where laughing at me. I went to college liked a foid I talked to her for like 6 months and gave her a poem said I liked her and told her I wont care if she doesnt liked me back but she made fun of my poem in front of the entire class. After that I started to talk with another foid I met her in history class she called me creep and changed her seat I said that I admire her and she is beautiful as a person (I regret saying that) and never ever replied to any of my messages. I once got my balls pressed in college there was a huge crowd and one foid pressed my balls it hurt so much I tried to punch but was unable as there was a huge crowd later I shared this with one of my classmate he laughed and said to others everyone asked whether I enjoyed it even some foids said I am lucky as someone atleast touched my balls. Fucking garbage. I hated each moment I spend in those Institutions. Now I have finished college and enjoying the best days of my life in reading books, selling fishes from my fishery, playing video games and spending time in this forum.

Last edited:
i hate females because they dont have sex with me and are also stupid

i hate females because they dont have sex with me and are also stupid
I too have sexual frustration I too want to have sex and be in a relationship fall in love with someone. I wanted to wake up every morning and see the person who loves sleeping next to me. But this is not going to happen as I am ugly as fuck, fat and I am genetically inferior to others.

I too have sexual frustration I too want to have sex and be in a relationship fall in love with someone. I wanted to wake up every morning and see the person who loves sleeping next to me. But this is not going to happen as I am ugly as fuck, fat and I am genetically inferior to others.
i dont want love or a relationship, just sex.

also based fat chad i am also fatmaxxed

I HATE FOIDS BECAUSE 2 CUNTS REJECTED ME
THOSE FUCKING FOIDS DESERVE DEATH AND NOTHING MORE

I HATE FOIDS BECAUSE 2 CUNTS REJECTED ME
THOSE FUCKING FOIDS DESERVE DEATH AND NOTHING MORE
Someday when I will go ER the entire Internet and society will blame me and my up bringing. They wont see the other side of my story.

Brutal my friend:society::feelscry:,
I hate women because all my life they treated me like shit and they never gave me a chance they are stupid, bitches, whores, useless, interested:society:

I hate women because all my life they treated me like shit and they never gave me a chance they are stupid, bitches, whores, useless, interested:society:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I went to a mostly boy school, I was "lucky" enough to be in the class with the most toilets, but we were a special class for the smarter children but excluding one toilet all the toilets were dumb as fuck. I actually felt really attracted to this one toilet who was fat, unfortunately she was also stupid and she dropped out of a school for smarter kids and couldn't even catch up with us here, apparently her father was rich but she was an idiot and wanted to become a social heath care giver (I looked her up on the Facebook a decade ago and apparently she did become that and despite her stupidity did more schooling than I had, I can't remember her surname now so I can't look her up anymore). I kept giving her compliments and she would always call me a creep, I remember once literally drooling in front of her. We were a special school for Autistic children but I kept getting reminded that I "out-Autist all the other Autists".

Apparently despite being 14 she had a boyfriend in his 20's. I always found it so odd but nobody ever complained. :feelswhat: Even the teacher said that I shouldn't be judgemental.

Very sad.
That's why you should quit interacting with foids and, if possible, society as an incel.

i hate females because is fun and because it contributes to my cognitive development.

Thats literally bullying

I went to a mostly boy school, I was "lucky" enough to be in the class with the most toilets, but we were a special class for the smarter children but excluding one toilet all the toilets were dumb as fuck. I actually felt really attracted to this one toilet who was fat, unfortunately she was also stupid and she dropped out of a school for smarter kids and couldn't even catch up with us here, apparently her father was rich but she was an idiot and wanted to become a social heath care giver (I looked her up on the Facebook a decade ago and apparently she did become that and despite her stupidity did more schooling than I had, I can't remember her surname now so I can't look her up anymore). I kept giving her compliments and she would always call me a creep, I remember once literally drooling in front of her. We were a special school for Autistic children but I kept getting reminded that I "out-Autist all the other Autists".

Apparently despite being 14 she had a boyfriend in his 20's. I always found it so odd but nobody ever complained. :feelswhat: Even the teacher said that I shouldn't be judgemental.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Are you assamese or Bengali living in Assam. I was born in west Bengal but live in USA.

Are you assamese or Bengali living in Assam. I was born in west Bengal but live in USA.
I am Assamese dont know why people think there are many Bengalis here in Assam but no they make only 22% the population. :hax:

Last edited:
I am a 22 year old currycel from Curryland. I never had any foid friends growing up. Once in school our teacher just exchanged my seat with some foid and when I went to take my seat a foid beside me started to puke and all her friends where laughing at me. I went to college liked a foid I talked to her for like 6 months and gave her a poem said I liked her and told her I wont care if she doesnt liked me back but she made fun of my poem in front of the entire class. After that I started to talk with another foid I met her in history class she called me creep and changed her seat I said that I admire her and she is beautiful as a person (I regret saying that) and never ever replied to any of my messages. I once got my balls pressed in college there was a huge crowd and one foid pressed my balls it hurt so much I tried to punch but was unable as there was a huge crowd later I shared this with one of my classmate he laughed and said to others everyone asked whether I enjoyed it even some foids said I am lucky as someone atleast touched my balls. Fucking garbage. I hated each moment I spend in those Institutions. Now I have finished college and enjoying the best days of my life in reading books, selling fishes from my fishery, playing video games and spending time in this forum.
You're 22, you're wasting your best days playing video games? You gave up already? I dedicated one year of my life to find a girl to fuck when I was about your age. I researched and asked and got rejected like many times. I suggest start trying. I'm going to give it a try once again soon. It's been years since the last rejection. Fuck this work.

I am Assamese dont know why people think there are many Bengalis here in Assam but no they make only 22% the population. :hax:
The language and culture is pretty similar and the writing is the same. Also both are the most ricecels of all currys

if you aren't chad, don't compliment people or you pass as a simp.

The language and culture is pretty similar and the writing is the same. Also both are the most ricecels of all currys
But our dialect is different. Assamese is pretty close to Odia.

You're 22, you're wasting your best days playing video games? You gave up already? I dedicated one year of my life to find a girl to fuck when I was about your age. I researched and asked and got rejected like many times. I suggest start trying. I'm going to give it a try once again soon. It's been years since the last rejection. Fuck this work.
My spirit is crushed I don’t think I deserve love or attention after being rejected. :cryfeels:

Assamese is quite similar to Sylheti and they are considered Bengali
Sylhet was a part of Assam until independence and then it went with Bangladesh.

My spirit is crushed I don’t think I deserve love or attention after being rejected. :cryfeels:
You deserve love, bro. Take it easy. You're so young, you will find it. You must try, don't give up yet. Don't let what they say affects your feeling.

Brutal. I am almost 20. Never approached any toilet. Once an unknown toilet called me creep on streets because I was looking at her friend.

Ya.

View attachment 541850

Yes. Even in his LTR with Carla P, he enjoyed a rich sexual relationship with Shannon Rose B.

Observe:

View attachment 541846

Equates autism with intellectual disability.

View attachment 541848

Sleeping with 12+ women.

View attachment 541855

View attachment 541851

View attachment 541853

View attachment 541854

View attachment 541852

Note that Shannon ditched all other males for this man. He used her body freely.

His loving girlfriend:

View attachment 541856

If only he knew the secrets of group therapy. That is, that Shannon was flirting(Which includes chatting with him over text and Facebook) with a tall White male daily and had an autistic boy telling her about fishing. Another autistic boy had an obvious crush on her, similar to the crush non-autistic Marcus had on Shannon three years prior.

("Chris started hitting on Shannon. I had to tell the two of them to cut it out. Like, hey, that's not appropriate.")

The February-March span:

View attachment 552891
( :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: )

Still flirting with Chris Merk:

View attachment 552893
(I've seen him in person)

Indeed, Shannon wore this for Chris daily:

View attachment 552895
(Personal observation; wore this style when I saw her on December 9th, 2015 as well, with glasses)

"She'll be okay"...I'll save it. "Okay" was her base state to begin with. "Love and support" meant poor deluded orbiters like Justus.

Group Psychologist Photo:

View attachment 552894

I assumed(Correctly) her personality was like this. That is why I said some lovely things to her at CHW. Perhaps a bit too kind(Definitely).

Quite different from slightly younger D.D. She had the ability to actually feign reciprocity.

View attachment 554922

Tearing up over James, the son of Leeann Wright.

i'll answer for entertainment purposes:

D.D, the morena in our group, was off-limits per group therapy rules. I was hesitant to see her each day after I realized how attractive her personality was compared to S.R.B. It seemed a male group psychologist was needed to "balance" out White femoid privilege.

"I don't like speaking to vain girls."

"Other girls are so fake"

"I feel so ugly and bipolar"

She sat with her head in her arms each day, heavily depressed. Still, she was easily seduced by a Mulatto.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

You deserve love, bro. Take it easy. You're so young, you will find it. You must try, don't give up yet. Don't let what they say affects your feeling.
I am in curryland so only way to legal sex is arranged marriage

Brutal. I am almost 20. Never approached any toilet. Once an unknown toilet called me creep on streets because I was looking at her friend.
If you were a chad you would be called an admirer irony AF

I am in curryland so only way to legal sex is arranged marriage
it's no better here than there. Who said that it's gonna be legal? you are a young man with passion for sex, ain't it? It's completely natural. The thing is that this world is in the favor of women. Men are supposed to work hard to just to have something which naturally a need. While women enjoy their lives every day over and over, watching men fighting to have them. It's cruel. So fuck the law. what the punishment for sex outside of marriage for a single person? embrace the punishment if you got caught, never fear... it's always been unjustified, it has never been fair.
I would personally bomb myself in girl's high school here, I would do that.
God knows how much hate and rage has accumulated in my mind.

by the way, Arrange marriage or marriage doesn't mean sex, it means responsibility.

I hate femoids becuase they are demonic hellmaws.