Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my story today at the bar. stupid cunt i hope she gets cancer and dies horribly.

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
i go to the bar. i basically tell my "friend" whos like 6'2 former frat guy, sells drugs, high tier normie basically. good with ladies has girlfriends and used to teach me text game.

basically i tell him since its my last friday in the country if you're my friend you'd finally go out with me its been years. he invites me to bowling place with his friends.

first thing that happens is the wind blows off my glasses. i lose my fucking glasses he tries to help me in the cold but gives up.
he gets me a beer tho vor the other guy does.
these girls one big ass hot white latina and another black girl r playing together pool
one of the friends talks to them etc, and we play alongside. this girl was so fucking mean. i ask her if she likes airhockey and wants to play etc. she just ignores me.

this other kid whos kinda nerdy who was talking to me nonstop, he accidnetly moved their ballsl.

i ask the girl for her snap later, she says no. I go is it my looks???
she says no "youi're just pissing me tf offf rn you moved our balls etc etc"
im like that wasnt me lolll but yes it was bad but he did say sorry wym then i make a joke as shes walking away. "for a second i was like aren't you a girl? you said we touched your balls hehe jk"

her friend is like "you should just leavee "

she just walks away.

There is a fine line between being a blackpilled philosopher and being a straight obnoxious retard. We dont cold approach foids like PUA retards at anywhere anytime. If you wanna game then at least do it good for fck sake, those roasties were playing some games so let them be .
nothing i said was obnoxious did you even read u just called me an obnoxious retard so fuck u faggot kys. the fact is dude, THE GUYS I WAS WITH WERE TALKING TO THEM. THAT SHORTER IRISH GUY, THE TALL GUY, AND THE SHORT BLACK DUDE WERE ALL HAVING CONVOS WITH THE HOT LATINA. SHE WOULD SIT WITH THEM AND LEGIT TALK. THEY WOULD HAVE CONVOS LMFAO FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES AND IM THE LOSER SHE REJECTED CUZ SHES A STUPID FUCKING CUNT I HOPE DIES ON THE SPOT BITCH

i ask the girl for her snap later, she says no. I go is it my looks???
she says no "youi're just pissing me tf offf rn you moved our balls etc etc"
im like that wasnt me lolll but yes it was bad but he did say sorry wym then i make a joke as shes walking away. "for a second i was like aren't you a girl? you said we touched your balls hehe jk"

View: https://youtu.be/Y0kdo9QWpKU

she was already not into me e ffs u saw the attitude she was doing ffs she was NOT INTO ME THE WHORE ONLY TALKED TO MY "FRIENDS" IIM THE UGLY FAT LOSER IN HER EYES THE DEFORMED FREAK. I HOPE SHE FUCKING DIES. IF CHAD DID IT SHE WOULD FUCKING SUCK HIS FARTS LIKE A DUMB WHORE I HOPE SHE DIES

nothing i said was obnoxious did you even read u just called me an obnoxious retard so fuck u faggot kys. the fact is dude, THE GUYS I WAS WITH WERE TALKING TO THEM. THAT SHORTER IRISH GUY, THE TALL GUY, AND THE SHORT BLACK DUDE WERE ALL HAVING CONVOS WITH THE HOT LATINA. SHE WOULD SIT WITH THEM AND LEGIT TALK. THEY WOULD HAVE CONVOS LMFAO FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES AND IM THE LOSER SHE REJECTED CUZ SHES A STUPID FUCKING CUNT I HOPE DIES ON THE SPOT BITCH
So you should have written that....i thought that it was only you who tried to simp for them alone, that would basically be foid worshipping

lol members on here be like "rape all foids" then whenever someone tells an irl story they simp for the foids in it like a bunch of cucks.

saving

There is a fine line between being a blackpilled philosopher and being a straight obnoxious retard. We dont cold approach foids like PUA retards at anywhere anytime. If you wanna game then at least do it good for fck sake, those roasties were playing some games so let them be .
yes inkler stay in line dont bother the precious kweens by talking to them :soy:

So you should have written that....i thought that it was only you who tried to simp for them alone, that would basically be foid worshipping
LMFAOOOOO ARE YOU SRS? THEY ALL TALKED TO HER AND SHE GAVE THEM ATTENTION FOR 30 FUCKING MINUTES BETWEEN HER STUPID SETS . THEY ALL TALKED TO HER FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE PYSCHO KILLER INCEL KILLER

-
> I hope she gets cancer and dies horribly

The degree of anger is just a teensy bit out of proportion here

-

SHE WAS SO BITCHY it made me want to cry. how she just rejected me and my friends make me look dumb and they talk to her. they have convos with her yet im the ugly loser told to "go away" and she bitched to. but she didnt bitch to them LOL what a stupid lying cunt.

lol members on here be like "rape all foids" then whenever someone tells an irl story they simp for the foids in it like a bunch of cucks.
and when said simping don't work (which they should've know if they'd really been blackpilled) they get butthurt and whine like a bitch

-

:soy::soy::soy:
what's with irl posts bringing out the soy?

and when said simping don't work (which they should've know if they'd really been blackpilled) they get butthurt and whine like a bitch
I DIDNT SIMP U FUCKING IDIOT WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO? I ASKED GIRLS UPFRONT. DANCE WITH ME. OK FUCK U THEN AND I WALK AWAY. FUCK OFFF MAN

SHE WAS SO BITCHY it made me want to cry. how she just rejected me and my friends make me look dumb and they talk to her. they have convos with her yet im the ugly loser told to "go away" and she bitched to. but she didnt bitch to them LOL what a stupid lying cunt.
9mm

I DIDNT SIMP U FUCKING IDIOT WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO? I ASKED GIRLS UPFRONT. DANCE WITH ME. OK FUCK U THEN AND I WALK AWAY. FUCK OFFF MAN
Maybe you didn't simp, but you are acting kinda whiny and butthurt. Rejection was well-nigh expected, right?

Foids are rude low iq monkeys

>interacting with women at a bar with friends
Holy fakecel

This is another in a series of stories that confirm all the grandiosity of the evil that comes from foids. As if Satan himself created them.

That's why I never keep even a mildly attractive dude as my friend. Fuck them as much as the foids

Bryan Kohberger is rolling in his grave.