Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My story and how I will try to ascend as a subhuman

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
When I was a kid I had a pretty good life. I always had friends and some girls liked me. When I got older things changed, I became addicted to gaming (I have a form of autism) and also lost my hair (I was 15 when I started balding :feelsrope:) After that I literally had no social life left.

Because of the amount of time I spent behind a screen, I have lost my personality. I'm not the person I used to be anymore, more like a shadow of myself. That's why I'm going to work on my personality and try to socialmaxx. I'm going to spend time watching normie content and try to become as normie as possible :feelsokman:

In reality I'm actually a subhuman, I was born with a teeth abnormality, My frontteeth were very wide apart and when I got older I started losing teeth (I was missing half my teeth). Fortunately all of this was fixable and after multiple surgeries, I now have teethimplants. I also had surgery on my dumbo ears and double jaw surgery (My jaws were too recessed which could be dangerous for breathing) and as I said I'm bald too. The only good thing I have going genetically for me is my height at 6'2 :feelsautistic:. For my hair I can buy a hairsystem which looks very realistic.

I'm also bipolar and as I said I'm on the spectrum. I have been thrice to rehabilitation because of my mental problems (I once smoked too much weed and had panic attacks for weeks and delusions) I have also had psychosis and manic episodes (I'm on meds now which I will slowly get off again). So yeah I have a record of being a mentalcel. It's all good and stable now though :feelscomfy: I just have a lot of cringy moments from back then, I was getting way too 'spiritual' and posted a pic of me meditating on instagram and it was just awkward as fuck lmao.

so yeah not only am I ugly, I'm also a mentalcel. Anyway after looksmaxxing I can live with all of this and will try to become a normie. I hope I can live a normal life and not come back here again. I'm not sure whether I want kids because of my genes but maybe they get lucky or its a girl. :)

Also I'm going to be living with a bunch of autists for next 3 years because I'm doing assisted living where they will teach me how to live independently so I can get a house earlier. I hope it's gonna be fun.

Wish you all the best of luck in life brocels. I miss r/braincels and r/incelswithouthate.

tl;dr: Subhuman got lucky with his genes being fixable and is now normiemaxxing.

Female standards were lower in years like 2007, now they are just sky high.

Female standards were lower in years like 2007, now they are just sky high.
I'm pretty sure I have a chance since I had some girls attracted to me during rehab. I only liked 1 of them though, and we were actually texting a lot until I fucked it up with my autism. Brutal.

Last edited:
Nice I've also had psychosis, I take a light dose of meds. I'm a mentalcel and high inhib. I wish you good luck and don't let people discourage you

Nice I've also had psychosis, I take a light dose of meds. I'm a mentalcel and high inhib. I wish you good luck and don't let people discourage you
Thank you brocel

When I was a kid I had a pretty good life. I always had friends and some girls liked me. When I got older things changed, I became addicted to gaming (I have a form of autism) and also lost my hair (I was 15 when I started balding :feelsrope:) After that I literally had no social life left.

Because of the amount of time I spent behind a screen, I have lost my personality. I'm not the person I used to be anymore, more like a shadow of myself. That's why I'm going to work on my personality and try to socialmaxx. I'm going to spend time watching normie content and try to become as normie as possible :feelsokman:

In reality I'm actually a subhuman, I was born with a teeth abnormality, My frontteeth were very wide apart and when I got older I started losing teeth (I was missing half my teeth). Fortunately all of this was fixable and after multiple surgeries, I now have teethimplants. I also had surgery on my dumbo ears and double jaw surgery (My jaws were too recessed which could be dangerous for breathing) and as I said I'm bald too. The only good thing I have going genetically for me is my height at 6'2 :feelsautistic:. For my hair I can buy a hairsystem which looks very realistic.

I'm also bipolar and as I said I'm on the spectrum. I have been thrice to rehabilitation because of my mental problems (I once smoked too much weed and had panic attacks for weeks and delusions) I have also had psychosis and manic episodes (I'm on meds now which I will slowly get off again). So yeah I have a record of being a mentalcel. It's all good and stable now though :feelscomfy: I just have a lot of cringy moments from back then, I was getting way too 'spiritual' and posted a pic of me meditating on instagram and it was just awkward as fuck lmao.

so yeah not only am I ugly, I'm also a mentalcel. Anyway after looksmaxxing I can live with all of this and will try to become a normie. I hope I can live a normal life and not come back here again. I'm not sure whether I want kids because of my genes but maybe they get lucky or its a girl. :)

Also I'm going to be living with a bunch of autists for next 3 years because I'm doing assisted living where they will teach me how to live independently so I can get a house earlier. I hope it's gonna be fun.

Wish you all the best of luck in life brocels. I miss r/braincels and r/incelswithouthate.

tl;dr: Subhuman got lucky with his genes being fixable and is now normiemaxxing.
Brutal, maybe if I was 6’2 and the right ace then I would have have had a positive outlook on life like you.

but my future is not as bright as yours. Hope you reach normie status and remember to not get cucked by any girl

good luck with that.

You can't become someone else. And even if some physical aspects can be corrected to look like a normie, there's nothing you can do about being a mentalcel.

Being an attractive normie is not ONLY a physical question. It's also a very long social relationship apprenticeship. The apprenticeship one acquire when he's a teen. And this, you can't go back in time to learn it.

Maybe you'll be able to ascend and trick a foid for a few weeks. But sooner or later, your true self, the mentalcel, will come back.
You'll make a mistake that'll betray your cover.

Normies have friends. All of them. Do you have a group a friend ? This is the first thing that will betray you. Will you present her your autistic friends ? Foids notice much more details than you can imagine.

Normie maxxing for personality is super important, something that youngcels laugh at but is a main factor for keeping youngcels who can otherwise ascend in Inceldom.

Months and years of LDAR, hate and anger not only means that you lose social skills, but also you grow golem-like mentally. You get nasty, spergy, and actually start talking like how some brocels type in ID.

The cure is any means of interacting with other people.
Adding new social skills.
Knowing how to talk smoothly with normies, and gradually build to smooth approaches.

I use to think personality-inkler was a joke, but having interacted with some incels in the internet, legit some brocels have gotten fucked in the head.

Don't let inceldom fuck your head too much. Learn how to talk and act like a human.

You can't become someone else. And even if some physical aspects can be corrected to look like a normie, there's nothing you can do about being a mentalcel.

Being an attractive normie is not ONLY a physical question. It's also a very long social relationship apprenticeship. The apprenticeship one acquire when he's a teen. And this, you can't go back in time to learn it.

Maybe you'll be able to ascend and trick a foid for a few weeks. But sooner or later, your true self, the mentalcel, will come back.
You'll make a mistake that'll betray your cover.

Normies have friends. All of them. Do you have a group a friend ? This is the first thing that will betray you. Will you present her your autistic friends ? Foids notice much more details than you can imagine.
Well I'll have to try man. Its either that or a lifetime of loneliness. Maybe you're right, and if that's the case then I will quit everything and just tell myself its over but until then I have to try.
Normie maxxing for personality is super important, something that youngcels laugh at but is a main factor for keeping youngcels who can otherwise ascend in Inceldom.

Months and years of LDAR, hate and anger not only means that you lose social skills, but also you grow golem-like mentally. You get nasty, spergy, and actually start talking like how some brocels type in ID.

The cure is any means of interacting with other people.
Adding new social skills.
Knowing how to talk smoothly with normies, and gradually build to smooth approaches.

I use to think personality-inkler was a joke, but having interacted with some incels in the internet, legit some brocels have gotten fucked in the head.

Don't let inceldom fuck your head too much. Learn how to talk and act like a human.
Exactly. Personality starts to matter once you reach normie level. its not only being social but also consuming normie content.

Last edited:
Thanks for the chuckle, brocel. :feelshaha:

Well I'll have to try man. Its either that or a lifetime of loneliness. Maybe you're right, and if that's the case then I will quit everything and just tell myself its over but until then I have to try.

Exactly. Personality starts to matter once you reach normie level. its not only being social but also consuming normie content.
I fear for your mental sanity after practising such dangerous experiences with unexpected consequences.
We all want to be someone else here, unfortunately we can't.

Check this story about a man who lied

If you're on the spectrum like me, you have to know that foids use a body and non-verbal language we're totally uncapable to decypher.

How old are you OP?

I fear for your mental sanity after practising such dangerous experiences with unexpected consequences.
We all want to be someone else here, unfortunately we can't.

Check this story about a man who lied

If you're on the spectrum like me, you have to know that foids use a body and non-verbal language we're totally uncapable to decypher.
I mean, all I'm doing is trying to be a normie. I'm ugly with slight autism and some mental problems. You can deal with that. Youre taking it too far with this example. I can behave quite NT.

I mean, all I'm doing is trying to be a normie. I'm ugly with slight autism and some mental problems. You can deal with that. Youre taking it too far with this example. I can behave quite NT.
You're about to lie about yourself to a foid who'll eventually start to love your fake identity.
The guy in the example did exactly the same when he began, and he never stopped.
You can deal with your own mental problems, but you can't deal with a foid discovering you've lied to her since months and who'll burn your car and call her brothers to break your arms.

But whatever I'll say, I know you'll do it anyways. Not because you're stupid or stubborn, but because like me, you're curious. You want to know, and it's irresistible, whatever the price.
So be careful and lie as less as possible. The more you'll lie, the worst it will be for you sooner or later. Keep in mind that we're not Chads ; we're paying a very high price for every single mistake made.

Hope you'll ascend, bro.

Good luck. LDAR is just as much of a cope as self-improovement so you might as well pick the more beneficial cope.

You're about to lie about yourself to a foid who'll eventually start to love your fake identity.
The guy in the example did exactly the same when he began, and he never stopped.
You can deal with your own mental problems, but you can't deal with a foid discovering you've lied to her since months and who'll burn your car and call her brothers to break your arms.

But whatever I'll say, I know you'll do it anyways. Not because you're stupid or stubborn, but because like me, you're curious. You want to know, and it's irresistible, whatever the price.
So be careful and lie as less as possible. The more you'll lie, the worst it will be for you sooner or later. Keep in mind that we're not Chads ; we're paying a very high price for every single mistake made.

Hope you'll ascend, bro.
I won't lie, I'll just refrain from mentioning my mentalceldom. Appreciate the advice bro.

They can immediately spot if there is something wrong with you.

good luck brocel!!!!

Wish you good luck.

Also I'm going to be living with a bunch of autists for next 3 years
That’s probably a good plan but please, don’t make Kids. Your genetics are really trashy and you know it.

They can immediately spot if there is something wrong with you.
That's right, and that's why mentalceldom is impossible to overcome.
Having mental issues is not "only" a problem in the head ; you also speak on a specific way, have specific physical gesture movements. Also, you tend to either speak too much, or to speak too few. Foids can detect anything like this with a very high precision and you get nexted without even knowing what has betrayed you.

That’s probably a good plan but please, don’t make Kids. Your genetics are really trashy and you know it.
Okay that's a deal, I came to the conclusion that's a bad Idea as well
That's right, and that's why mentalceldom is impossible to overcome.
Having mental issues is not "only" a problem in the head ; you also speak on a specific way, have specific physical gesture movements. Also, you tend to either speak too much, or to speak too few. Foids can detect anything like this with a very high precision and you get nexted without even knowing what has betrayed you.
You know what, I believe I changed my mind. I don't think I have the willpower to keep Working on myself. Its better to just give up and cope. Maybe I will find someone, maybe not, but constantly being a slave to selfimprovement is torture. I'm just gonna do what I want.

Last edited:

Get yourself tested for marfans syndrome. You have at least 3 of its symptoms. And all the best in life brocel

Okay that's a deal, I came to the conclusion that's a bad Idea as well

You know what, I believe I changed my mind. I don't think I have the willpower to keep Working on myself. Its better to just give up and cope. Maybe I will find someone, maybe not, but constantly being a slave to selfimprovement is torture. I'm just gonna do what I want.
You should keep exercising for the health benefits though. I need to start exercising myself

good luck hopefully you do ascend.