Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My stepdad treats me like shit. All because I'm not his. Why do I need to suffer everything he throws my way

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It sucks too, because it's not like I wanted to exist on purpose to trigger people. But I guess that's my true purpose.

having a step dad means that your mother was a whore enough to get fucked by two men and put you to the misery to having to deal with a stranger man in the house.
the best you can do is to leave them and never go back to that faggot or his cheating wife

having a step dad means that your mother was a whore enough to get fucked by two men and put you to the misery to having to deal with a stranger man in the house.
the best you can do is to leave them and never go back to that faggot or his cheating wife
My mom's now disabled and yells at kids outside. I don't think she's fucking and even now who cares. Humanity is the problem. I just happened to exist at the reaaaaally wrong time. Plus I'm the only full blooded biological offspring to my mom and real dad. The rest are half blooded siblings. From previous marriages, on both ends. In other words. Like tornadoes I exist to make people sad and mad.

Last edited:
mogs me for having a dad/father figure

It sucks too, because it's not like I wanted to exist on purpose to trigger people. But I guess that's my true purpose.
natural instinct bro, your exists is a literal reminder that he is a cuckold raising another man's son lol, the blame falls squarely on your whore mother

Doesn't matter, has more SMV than anyone on this board will ever have lol
Really isn't interesting. I don't care about smv. I just want to feel accepted in something. But it will never happen.

natural instinct bro, your exists is a literal reminder that he is a cuckold raising another man's son lol, the blame falls squarely on your whore mother
Natural instinct? I don't deserve it though. I haven't done anything wrong to him. I paid money for gifts on his birthday treating him like a father while he treats me like shit 24/7. No incel like me deserves to go through this.

Did I mention he locked me in a garage once. All dark and 102 degrees in summer heat? When I was 5 ? All of that because I'm not biological his? I . Didn't. Deserve. That.

Fuck men who fucking do that

Last edited:
Really isn't interesting. I don't care about smv. I just want to feel accepted in something. But it will never happen.
If you are on this site their is no acceptance for you nigga, you are a societal reject, just get used to it because even if your family loved you they will die before you and leave you alone

If you are on this site their is no acceptance for you nigga, you are a societal reject, just get used to it because even if your family loved you they will die before you and leave you alone
@Sneir is respected by many here. Tons of other cels as well too

brutal stepdadpill

mogs me for having a dad/father figure
I don't even consider him a dad figure. We barely do anything to him at all. All he does is work sleep come home. Rinse and repeat. Treats the dog more like his son than anything. In conclusion. I have no dads.

I relate to this, I had a stepdad for most of my teen years and we didn't get along, he always put his own kids first and my mother also put him first until he decided to leave.

@Sneir is respected by many here. Tons of other cels as well too
Respect from incels on a forum is not really the as acceptance from family, friends and foids, this shit is just cope nigga

Respect from incels on a forum is not really the as acceptance from family, friends and foids, this shit is just cope nigga
Not really. Plus you sound like a infiltrator. You don't see eye to eye with me and you seem to be the type that doesn't give any meaningful conversation except with cope cope cope.

I relate to this, I had a stepdad for most of my teen years and we didn't get along, he always put his own kids first and my mother also put him first until he decided to leave.
What did you expect, nigga, you don't have the same genetics why would a male put resources towards another man's son

What did you expect, nigga, you don't have the same genetics why would a male put resources towards another man's son
It isn't my fault though is it, I hated the cunt and I'm glad he's gone.

He doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve to get beaten and mistreated because he's not his. Just incorrect man.

It isn't my fault though is it.
It isn't his fault either bro, he didn't tell your mom to be a whore and fuck other men. thats why I am saying that its the mom's fault

He doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve to get beaten and mistreated because he's not his. Just incorrect man.
lol, sorry your moms personality detector was malfunctioning

lol, sorry your moms personality detector was malfunctioning
What the fuck is up with you. This isn't even with anything with my mother (I already know her nature) it's irrelevant, because both of them are terrible. But it's sickening that you won't see how shitty it is to treat a son like that because hes not yours. I'm glad you won't reproduce because you'd be a shitty father. Please don't raise any adoptive ones either. I'm telling you this from cel to cel.

I already know I won't be a dad but I'm not that retarded

Last edited:
It isn't his fault either bro, he didn't tell your mom to be a whore and fuck other men. thats why I am saying that its the mom's fault
Step parents is the most cucked shit ever and it never works out,

What the fuck is up with you. This isn't even with anything with my mother (I already know her nature) it's irrelevant, because both of them are terrible. But it's sickening that you won't see how shitty it is to treat a son like that because hes not yours. I'm glad you won't reproduce because you'd be a shitty father. Please don't raise any adoptive ones either.
I would do the exact same if I was forced to raise another man's son, I am suprised that you don't understand why being cucked doesn't make someone a good father

I would do the exact same if I was forced to raise another man's son, I am suprised that you don't understand why being cucked doesn't make someone a good father
You repeat the cycle ineffectively. The cycle of this shit world. I'm surprised you don't realize all of this boils down to shitty parenting and making more monsters than there needs to be. You aren't making it hard showing how evil both MEN and women are respectively

Last edited:
You repeat the cycle ineffectively. The cycle of this shit world
Yup, the only way to end it is to move foward until all your enemies are destoryed (female and simps)

Yup, the only way to end it is to move foward until all your enemies are destoryed (female and simps)
Youd be included. Sadly. I'm not having retarded men who take their emotions out on children who didn't deserve it on my land.

Lol, why would I be include, because I don't wanna raise another man son, doesn't matter anyway because I am incel
The shitcel. If children are included and they get shitty treatment. I'd gut you. Especially little boys who did no harm

The shitcel. If children are included and they get shitty treatment. I'd gut you. Especially little boys who did no harm
Why don't you gut the father that abandoned him lol or are you pro cuckolding, would you raise another man son

Thankfully never had a stepdad. One of the few things I think might of pushed me to go insane.

Why don't you gut the father that abandoned him lol or are you pro cuckolding, would you raise another man son
I'd never reproduce to begin with. Plus I have no experience in raising children? How can I raise a child if I can't even help myself?? The point is just be a decent person. Unless your just walking penis that cares if any walking child is yours or not fuck off.

Thankfully never had a stepdad. One of the few things I think might of pushed me to go insane.
You wouldn't want this one. He hates me for every single fucking thing I do. I'm thinking about just leaving him be after my mom dies.