Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My standards contribute to my celibacy

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
The game of life is a Darwinian one. All that matters is staying in the gene pool. To this end, I feel little for hookups or casual sex, and any women who's into that disgusts me anyway.

I wouldn't want to date a nonvirgin, for the same reason I wouldn't wear socks that other men have ejaculated in.

I refuse to date outside my race, because I see value in each race, and in any case I don't want my kids to become mongrel pariahs.

I don't want a girl with a career, because I consider it unwomanly and destructive. Leftism and progressivism disgust me and, if in large quantities, are reason to discard the woman.

Some will accuse me of being volcel. So be it. I'd rather be volcel than bow to degeneracy.

I refuse to date foids below my looks level.

I refuse to date foids below my looks level.
Tbh looks are one of the few things for which I have low standards. I would reject foids who don't take care of their bodies (e.g. landwhales), but if a woman is high value on the inside (nurturing, fertile, virginal) then I'd be OK with a less attractive woman.

Volcel you are.

Some of your standards are arbitrary, capricious, and unreasonable.

Tbh looks are one of the few things for which I have low standards. I would reject foids who don't take care of their bodies (e.g. landwhales), but if a woman is high value on the inside (nurturing, fertile, virginal) then I'd be OK with a less attractive woman.

You do realize those things (nurturing, fertile, virginal) are somewhat signified by looks?

No, I don't agree with that.

A foid's looks are meant to signal fertility, youth, etc. Attractive foids are more fertile and are more likely to produce fit offspring compared to whales.

Volcel you are.

not dating landwhales is based

OP doesn't want a foid with a career.

OP doesn't want foids with the wrong political opinions -- it remains to be seen how restrictive OP's criteria is, of course, because he does not go into further detail.

OP refuses to consider a non-virgin.

If you have requirements so narrowly tailored that you have substantially limited the dating pool, you may be a volcel. OP is from a developed Western European country, how many femoids in his location can actually qualify to date OP based on the aforementioned factors?

If one argues that his preferences dictated that his mate be a 6ft+ blonde 18-year-old gigaStacy with at least a D cup, he would be a volcel as his requirements are 1) arbitrary and vague, and 2) unreasonable to the extent that OP would decline to date a substantial majority of the dating pool. OP argues that he is simply refusing to "bow to degeneracy", but I counter that the criteria for "degeneracy" are likely just as arbitrary, vague and unreasonable as one's personal sexual preferences.

OP doesn't want a foid with a career.

OP doesn't want foids with the wrong political opinions -- it remains to be seen how restrictive OP's criteria is, of course, because he does not go into further detail.

OP refuses to consider a non-virgin.

If you have requirements so narrowly tailored that you have substantially limited the dating pool, you may be a volcel. OP is from a developed Western European country, how many femoids in his location can actually qualify to date OP?

If one argues that his preferences dictated that his mate be a 6ft+ blonde 18-year-old gigaStacy with at least a D cup, he would be a volcel as his requirements are 1) arbitrary and vague, and 2) unreasonable to the extent that OP would decline to date a substantial majority of the dating pool. OP argues that he is simply refusing to "bow to degeneracy", but I counter that the criteria for "degeneracy" are likely just as arbitrary, vague and unreasonable as one's personal sexual preferences.
I have similar standards of sorts, of course in this day and age it’s unreasonable to expect a foid that doesn’t work but there are some out there that aren’t interested in careers and may be willing to stay at home once the man makes enough money. A virgin wife would also be highly desirable as the number of sexual partners a woman has is correlated to the chance of them divorcing their husband. And I don’t really care about the politics of a foid but if they are more traditional it does mean that they may be less hypergamous and less likely to cheat. Referencing your thread from before, Swedish users are overrepresented on this site comparing to the population size , this is likely due to their feminist policies and mindset. Women in Sweden don’t need a man to rely on financially anymore so they can be extremely hypergamous.

I would be willing to have experiences with a foid that’s a non virgin and a degenerate but I wouldn’t commit to marrying or having children with a foid like that

Volcel you are.

volcel you are not entitled to these :soy:

standarts are cope. chad fucks everything. espacially this:
I refuse to date outside my race, because I see value in each race, and in any case I don't want my kids to become mongrel pariahs.
when you and your partner have good genes, it doesnt matter if you of differant races. Volcel is myth.

not dating landwhales is based

Refusing to date a landwhale* is generally not an arbitrary nor an unreasonable criterion, for the following two reasons:

*I am making the assumption that a landwhale describes a morbidly obese femoid, not a femoid who is only slightly overweight.

1) Morbidly obese individuals often have conditions that make reproduction and other aspects of one's personal lives difficult, which would defeat the purpose of finding a partner.

1b) If you are morbidly obese yourself, the above statement does not apply. If you are too lazy and undisciplined to stop stopping your fat mouth you can't exactly demand to date a femoid with a crossfit regimen -- i.e. you may be a volcel.

2) Refusing to date a landwhale does not substantially narrow the dating pool.

Refusing to date a landwhale* is generally not an arbitrary nor an unreasonable criterion, for the following two reasons:

*I am making the assumption that a landwhale describes a morbidly obese femoid, not a femoid who is only slightly overweight.

1) Morbidly obese individuals often have conditions that make reproduction and other aspects of one's personal lives difficult, which would defeat the purpose of finding a partner.

1b) If you are morbidly obese yourself, the above statement does not apply. If you are too lazy and undisciplined to stop stopping your fat mouth you can't exactly demand to date a femoid with a crossfit regimen -- i.e. you are a volcel.

basically.

I have similar standards of sorts, of course in this day and age it’s unreasonable to expect a foid that doesn’t work but there are some out there that aren’t interested in careers and may be willing to stay at home once the man makes enough money. A virgin wife would also be highly desirable as the number of sexual partners a woman has is correlated to the chance of them divorcing their husband. And I don’t really care about the politics of a foid but if they are more traditional it does mean that they may be less hypergamous and less likely to cheat.
The totality of all of those requirements equates to unreasonableness. Not to mention that it's arbitrary to expect that a foid give up on her career simply because you might feel emasculated if she earns more (i.e. it's purely your ego that's the issue). And the other factors don't sound significant at all.

Referencing your thread from before, Swedish users are overrepresented on this site comparing to the population size , this is likely due to their feminist policies and mindset. Women in Sweden don’t need a man to rely on financially anymore so they can be extremely hypergamous.

I would be willing to have experiences with a foid that’s a non virgin and a degenerate but I wouldn’t commit to marrying or having children with a foid like that
That's fine, no one says that you have to commit to marrying or having children.

Have you rejected any foid that doesn't meet these standards, OP?

Your standards aren't contributing to your celibacy yet then.
This may be gigacope but typically the man takes the initiative so I don't take the seeming lack of interest as a significant sign.

This may be gigacope but typically the man takes the initiative so I don't take the seeming lack of interest as a significant sign.

No, the woman always takes the initiative and is the chooser.

That's fine, no one says that you have to commit to marrying or having children.
[/QUOTE]
I think that every actual incel would at least lose their virginity to a foid. They just don’t want to commit.

also it’s fine for a foid to work but it’s been proven that they will never be willing to date down evenif you make only a few k less.A foidnot interested in working is more likely to be humble and submissive

I think that every actual incel would at least lose their virginity to a foid. They just don’t want to commit.

also it’s fine for a foid to work but it’s been proven that they will never be willing to date down evenif you make only a few k less.A foidnot interested in working is more likely to be humble and submissive
[/QUOTE]

Of course foids are hypergamous, that isn't in question. The issue is whether you would be a volcel for refusing to date femoids who have careers, the answer to which is yes.

Of course foids are hypergamous, that isn't in question. The issue is whether you would be a volcel for refusing to date femoids who have careers, the answer to which is yes.
[/QUOTE]
High IQ metacel

1b) If you are morbidly obese yourself, the above statement does not apply. If you are too lazy and undisciplined to stop stopping your fat mouth you can't exactly demand to date a femoid with a crossfit regimen -- i.e. you may be a volcel.

good analysis

The game of life is a Darwinian one. All that matters is staying in the gene pool. To this end, I feel little for hookups or casual sex, and any women who's into that disgusts me anyway.

I wouldn't want to date a nonvirgin, for the same reason I wouldn't wear socks that other men have ejaculated in.

I don't want a girl with a career, because I consider it unwomanly and destructive. Leftism and progressivism disgust me and, if in large quantities, are reason to discard the woman.

Some will accuse me of being volcel. So be it. I'd rather be volcel than bow to degeneracy.

No such thing as "degeneracy" as existence as a biological creature is already inherently "degenerate" (disgusting, degrading, etc)

Stop pretending like the morals you were raised to think are some kind of objective absolute

If you were born in a different family of a different race in a different era you'd have different values

Stop coping, and yes you are a volcel and you need to stop pretending as if you are incel, you likely are just a picky cunt that keeps themselves out of relationships

Volcel you are.

I counter that the criteria for "degeneracy" are likely just as arbitrary, vague and unreasonable as one's personal sexual preferences.

Stop pretending like the morals you were raised to think are some kind of objective absolute
You're wrongly assuming my morals come from my upbringing.

these days skinny women are not the majority.jfl at the low standards kek

I have standards too. They’re pretty useless as an incel cause it’s not like we have any options

If you want a non-fat girl in America / UK / new zealand, your already aiming your scope at the top 32%. Top 32% is Chadlite territory for a man, but a girl justs need to be nonfat.

tenor.gif

If you want a non-fat girl in America / UK / new zealand, your already aiming your scope at the top 32%. Top 32% is Chadlite territory for a man, but a girl justs need to be nonfat.
Exactly. " i just want a non fat foid" is alrdy high standards.

good luck trying to find the 3 women in the world who fit these criteria ggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

pretty sure the only people who meet these criteria in the developed world are people who are physically disabled to the point where they cant work or have sex

Last edited:
JFL at this world.

welcome to vocels .co

You're wrongly assuming my morals come from my upbringing.

Whether you gained them later in life or not, they aren't objective, they are a the result of specific circumstances that if changed would result in you having different beliefs

Whether you gained them later in life or not, they aren't objective, they are a the result of specific circumstances that if changed would result in you having different beliefs
I'm sorry but that's a tad retarded to just say.

I'm sorry but that's a tad retarded to just say.

Its 100% fact, morals are completely subjective, there's no such thing as objective morality, it always differs from culture to culture and era to era, and EVERYBODY thinks that their version of morality is THE MOST ABSOLUTE AND TRUE VERSION (morality is rooted in being an egoist)

Take age of consent in America for example, the average person would say anything under 18 is immoral for a man in his 20's, yet in some states the age of consent is 16, so you don't even have to go far to see how subjective morality is

IT NOT ONLY DIFFERS BETWEEN GEOGRAPHIC REGIONS, IT DIFFERS WITHIN GEOGRAPHIC REGIONS (people who live in the same country can't even decide an absolute standard lol)

You believing in an objective morality is what is retarded

Its 100% fact, morals are completely subjective, there's no such thing as objective morality, it always differs from culture to culture and era to era, and EVERYBODY thinks that their version of morality is THE MOST ABSOLUTE AND TRUE VERSION (morality is rooted in being an egoist)

Take age of consent in America for example, the average person would say anything under 18 is immoral for a man in his 20's, yet in some states the age of consent is 16, so you don't even have to go far to see how subjective morality is

IT NOT ONLY DIFFERS BETWEEN GEOGRAPHIC REGIONS, IT DIFFERS WITHIN GEOGRAPHIC REGIONS (people who live in the same country can't even decide an absolute standard lol)

You believing in an objective morality is what is retarded
They aren't absolute. I'm just saying they weren't based on my upbringing. In any case I fail to see why it matters. I follow my morality and reject foids who are at odds with it. What's the problem?