Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My standards contribute to my celibacy

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
They aren't absolute. I'm just saying they weren't based on my upbringing. In any case I fail to see why it matters. I follow my morality and reject foids who are at odds with it. What's the problem?

If you don't see the problem with an illogical phrase like "MY morality" I don't know what to tell you

The problem is the morals themselves, they don't mean anything, and anyone who has morals will make special exceptions for special circumstances for anything

Which is why you label some things "degeneracy" yet under special circumstances they are now acceptable, when if you looked at things objectively, its "degenerate" no matter what

There's no such thing as degeneracy to begin with (as existence as a biological creature is inherently degenerate), sex is a good example of how moralists make these weird subjective exceptions, they act as if sex is now "beautiful" if done between a husband and wife but its degenerate if not done under those rules, its "degenerate" either way BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THE ACT

This moralist nonsense is exactly what I made this thread:

Allow me to pose a question:
Please tell me what is beautiful about two animals grinding into eachother until they are a sweaty mess while excreting bodily fluids all over eachothers bodies and inside eachothers various orifices, go on, tell me? JFL

WHEN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT SEX IS IN A "RAW" MANNER, NO SUGAR COATING, NO FLOWERED WORDS, YOU CAN SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS!

Sex isn't "beautiful" if its "teen love"

Sex isn't "beautiful" if its two "virgins"

Sex isn't "beautiful" if its "within the sanctity of marriage" (no religiouscels, its still the same disgusting sloppy act of swapping saliva and cum)

It isn't beautiful period, those are just the cultural values you were raised to believe, just like you were raised to be blue pilled, but I notice a lot of incels like to conveniently hold onto certain beliefs and reject others as "blue pilled", they make all these weird special exceptions and refuse to change their minds about it certain things

Sex is just sex, calling sex beautiful is as weird as calling the digestive process beautiful, its like calling the act of eating or taking a shit beautiful UNDER SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES JFL (not it isn't, its disgusting, accept what you are)

OK so homosexuality and trannies are not degenerate at all huh?

No, degeneracy is a moral stance and morality doesn't really exist, its all in your head, those rules don't actually mean anything

I'd say its disgusting, being revolted by something is not a moral stance

This is why moralists will assert that sex outside of a marriage is degenerate, yet within a marriage the same act, the same exchange of saliva and cum all over eachothers bodies is now magically "sacred" and "beautiful"

IN BOTH CASES ITS DISGUSTING (IF YOU ARE BEING HONEST WITH YOURSELF)

That's my point, degeneracy doesn't exist because its completely subjective, revulsion is something that happens regardless of context

There is no context in which you will see maggots devouring a smelly corpse and you'll see it as beautiful (and that goes for anyone)

There is no context in which taking a shit is going to be seen as "beautiful", its disgusting no matter what, its your body processing waste material

(Inb4 some nonsense scat fetishist argument, its called a fetish for a reason, its a rare niche, the exception to the rule, and these people are mentally ill, the exception does not disprove the rule)

i wouldnt take a non-virgin girl either, its degenerate. i would fuck a non-virgin girl but i would not date or reproduce with one

I think OP is either joking or out of his mind.
And here I am thinking about selling all my worldly possessions to travel to Africa and try to marry a native girl.

Would you date any of them OP?

that foid mogs me brutally

i don't think OP is joking