Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Stacy sister knows what an incel is

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
We were casually watching a TV show and some guy on TV got rejected. And she was like “he’s such an incel haha right Mike?”

I was petrified, I thought she was onto me and the fact I browse this site. So I was like “huh haha” pretending I didn’t know what she was talking about. Then she told me to look it up and I was like “nah I’m good”.

Why are you scared? If I had a sister, I'd be sure to discipline her so that she doesn't become the typical degenerate.

Make clear you stand higher on the family hierarchy.

Why are you scared? If I had a sister, I'd be sure to discipline her so that she doesn't become the typical degenerate.

Make clear you stand higher on the family hierarchy.
Unless she is younger than 14 years old she will already be degenerated.

you have to be extra careful around her now
it's over if she hears you use incel terminology or sees you browsing this site

if that happened to me i'd just say im incel too

g0t to stay low-key. we're in a secret s0ciety.

My mom once mentioned incels as well, but not by name. She didn't know the term, she just referred to us as the cult-like organisation that drove vans into people. She had an expression of disdain when talking about us. I corrected her on her misconceptions, maybe you could do the same with your sister.

Next time tell her the truth.

You should fuck your sister asap and cum inside her pussy

> Stacy sister

> Watches tv with her

> incel

????

Be very, very careful around here. The only thing worse than looking like an incel is implying to people you are. People hate us, not only because we are ugly, but because they hate our very thoughts. They hate that we are aware of our situation, they want us to take the abuse like the past incels did. But we cannot. Now we have the internet, and we can unite. So be careful, because one wrong word and she might do something drastic.

My mom once mentioned incels as well, but not by name. She didn't know the term, she just referred to us as the cult-like organisation that drove vans into people.

More Van fuel

Fuel can 20

Tell her you’re incel yourself. And blackpill the fuck out of her. Honestly if she has no sympathy after hearing about this then that shows that people are willing to turn against their own family due to inceldom.

In Western Society, being an incel is less acceptable than being a gang member, jihadist, klansman, or skinhead. Simply acknowledging that looks are a factor in dating as a sub8 male is dangerous.

Be very, very careful around here. The only thing worse than looking like an incel is implying to people you are. People hate us, not only because we are ugly, but because they hate our very thoughts. They hate that we are aware of our situation, they want us to take the abuse like the past incels did. But we cannot. Now we have the internet, and we can unite. So be careful, because one wrong word and she might do something drastic.

You are fucking stupid, dude.
If you just have a blank react at all when she laughs at an "incel" you are educating this slut that it is not good for her to make this kind of comment around because she'll associate it with socially unnaceptable behavior.

You have a sister who will make jokes with you and sit next to you and you haven't made a fucking move on her yet!!!!???? You need to get on that pussi ASAP. Find her one day and say i know what a incel is and i am one, i have two ar-15s in my closet with 200 rounds and plan to attack the local mall unless you sleep with me now. FORCE HER AT GUNPOINT YOU FOOL! You have to take her by the waist and throw her on your bed while you point a gun at her and force her to STRIP. You can do it. Then You take your penis and ram it in her and keep going until the unholy unscrupulous act of incest is done and your seed IS IN HER WOMB. Tell her you will go ER and force her to keep having sex with you to prevent a mass tragedy

It's over for mike.

rape your sister mike

show her whos boss

My sister calls me a incel and makes jokes about it. Fakecel if your own sister doesn't call you ugly

In Western Society, being an incel is less acceptable than being a gang member, jihadist, klansman, or skinhead. Simply acknowledging that looks are a factor in dating as a sub8 male is dangerous.
yeah. better a jihadist than an incel.

this shit terrifies me its only matter of time

having stacy sister and being incel?You sound like a VOLCEL to me

You have a sister who will make jokes with you and sit next to you and you haven't made a fucking move on her yet!!!!???? You need to get on that pussi ASAP. Find her one day and say i know what a incel is and i am one, i have two ar-15s in my closet with 200 rounds and plan to attack the local mall unless you sleep with me now. FORCE HER AT GUNPOINT YOU FOOL! You have to take her by the waist and throw her on your bed while you point a gun at her and force her to STRIP. You can do it. Then You take your penis and ram it in her and keep going until the unholy unscrupulous act of incest is done and your seed IS IN HER WOMB. Tell her you will go ER and force her to keep having sex with you to prevent a mass tragedy

We were casually watching a TV show and some guy on TV got rejected. And she was like “he’s such an incel haha right Mike?”

I was petrified, I thought she was onto me and the fact I browse this site. So I was like “huh haha” pretending I didn’t know what she was talking about. Then she told me to look it up and I was like “nah I’m good”.
Is she attractive

Bond her to the bed and fuck the shit out of her like there is no tomorrow.

My mom once mentioned incels as well, but not by name. She didn't know the term, she just referred to us as the cult-like organisation that drove vans into people. She had an expression of disdain when talking about us. I corrected her on her misconceptions, maybe you could do the same with your sister.
How did you correct her? Almost every attempt by users here to blackpill family almost always ends badly.

How did you correct her? Almost every attempt by users here to blackpill family almost always ends badly.
I didn't actually blackpill her, I only convinced her that there was a real basis behind all the grief seen in places like this one and that not all of us were extremists that want to hurt women. I didn't go deep, I barely scratched the surface.

And then she found out that OP browsed this site and proceeded to mercilessly peg his ass as punishment and OP lost his anal virginity the end.

The fact that we are right fills the normie with rage, all the sub 8 foids that had to settle with their sub human beta cux husbands that they cheat behind their backs and will divorce rape them. To the betacux husbands that think they're lucky just cause they have a wife and feed you bullshit lines like "it's all in your head."

By now, she has read this post.
BTW having a Stacy sister sux. She will constantly bring over her other Stacy friends, and they will orbit. You will be just out of reach. So close but yet so far.

Just lol at all the incestuous sand niggers in this thread.

You should fucking have sex with her, idiot.