Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My song-post featured on IT!

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
As you guys know, I am creating a song, something I hope you guys can enjoy and get a good laugh out of. Still open to anyone who wants to collaborate with me or suggest lyrics I could put in. Since I don't have reddit, I will reply to the comments left on that post here so the lurkers can read them.

Thanks for posting this by the way, my work is getting the attention it deserves.

I do make music without vocals, I just decided this time I would throw them in to see how it sounds.

I make music all the time, I just wanted to make a song for .is. I have hobbies and interests just like anyone else. I like art, music, bodybuilding, nutrition, etc. Being an incel isn't part of my personality, I'm just a human being who happens to be romantically unsuccessful.

I'm going to ask @RobertGarnicasAPedo to give me the names of all the IT mods who were exposed as pedos, then name drop you guys in the song:smonk:

If I created a song that you pedophiles from IT enjoyed I would have failed.
iu

:feelskek:

My verse
Finna go ER
Aint talking bout emergency room
I want to fuck a white stacy no sheboon
And even if I die soon
Im still ballin till noon

My verse

You trannies think that the blackpill you can circumvent

Don't you know one day you will join the 50%?

Last edited:
I'm going to ask @RobertGarnicasAPedo to give me the names of all the IT mods who were exposed as pedos, then name drop you guys in the song:smonk:
Gigabased idea:chad::chad::lul::lul::feelsokman::feelzez:.

just began for musicels

Mogger, when I published my song project, IT didn't touch that.

the song in question:

this is my verse

(Hey, hey
This goes out to my first girlfriend
You know who I'm talkin' about
Okay)

Wakin' up, Gucci on my PJs
You know what's up, gonna be a good day
Radio got TheNEET on replay
Ballin' in the hall with the brand new Js
Baby caught my eye, lookin' so fly
Gotta make a move, gotta make it smooth
I think you're kinda cute, I think you're kinda cool
Come on over after school, really like you

This is the part IT doesn’t understand, they can’t even fathom people live differently to them.
I know, because IT is as far as their personality goes. Without us they would be nothing. Imagine how shit their life must be that in order to get fulfillment and purpose they need to harass lonely men online. Oh wait, that's right, most of them are obese and pedophiles