Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My Solution to Inceldom (or rather dealing with it) FUCK

I've heard it's the most intense pleasure you can possibly feel
Meth is nicer than heroin hands down tbh. No contest. Not even close. While heroin is godly tier and I love it more than anything in this world, I would swap heroin and everything I own just to have a steady supply of good meth. I pity people who cant stand uppers

Meth is nicer than heroin hands down tbh. No contest. Not even close. While heroin is godly tier and I love it more than anything in this world, I would swap heroin and everything I own just to have a steady supply of good meth. I pity people who cant stand uppers
I also think heroin feels better, meth gives a great mood lift but also makes me stressed af about nothing

How hard does method make you trip?

I also think heroin feels better, meth gives a great mood lift but also makes me stressed af about nothing
Its brutal tbh. I'd be lost if uppers made me feel like shit as they do with some people.

I'll try it
I should probably look into getting a small amount if possible since its nearly xmas jfl. I finished all the crack I cooked up a few weeks ago, so as smokable uppers go, im out