Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My social anxiety is basically gone

U

uninstall

Banned
-
it's funny

from where I stand social anxiety looks like a silly disease to me

approaching femshits is like the hardest social interaction to do

once you do it, everything else is so fucking ez

I just ordered a bunch of anime stickers to put on my car.

I don't give a fuck about the west anymore, I finally feel free knowing I can just go ascend in Japan.

I must have approached women like 200 times or so, and after a while it goes back to being hard and scary. Make sure you keep practicing.

I just ordered a bunch of anime stickers to put on my car.

I don't give a fuck about the west anymore, I finally feel free knowing I can just go ascend in Japan.

JAPAN is the fucking west

so is Korea
I must have approached women like 200 times or so, and after a while it goes back to being hard and scary. Make sure you keep practicing.

200 is not that much, it's beginner level

the first 100 approaches hardly count

some of my initial approaches I would not even count as approaches today

they were super weak

Last edited:
JAPAN is the fucking west

so is Korea

Maybe for a native born it will feel like the west. But I believe I will have a different experience.

I am at 8 approaches and I've had enough.

Maybe for a native born it will feel like the west. But I believe I will have a different experience.

no it isn't

even for whites it's hard there

im super inclined to make a thread about how I'm starting to hate asians more than blacks because there are so many of them at my college, but I'm it'll get reported for race bait. Regardless, these are currently the races that piss me off the most. in order from most to least.
1. South East Asians
2. WASPs (mainly the femoids)
3. Jewish Slavs
4. Blacks
5. Spics
6. Everybody Else

im super inclined to make a thread about how I'm starting to hate asians more than blacks because there are so many of them at my college, but I'm it'll get reported for race bait. Regardless, these are currently the races that piss me off the most. in order from most to least.
1. South East Asians
2. WASPs (mainly the femoids)
3. Jewish Slavs
4. Blacks
5. Spics
6. Everybody Else

I hate Asians at my college because the girls are for Asian guys only unlike in Asia.

Make the thread.

https://incels.is/threads/asian-women-may-be-the-most-loyal-race-to-their-men-in-the-west.77807/

Approaching had the opoosite effect on me.