Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My SMV just tanked 2 points due to a botched haircut

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I'm a FIRM believer in the hairstyle pill, in that it can raise or lower your SMV by 2 points. I just got a haircut after not cutting it for 3 months, and the fat bitch at SportClips shaved off all my head to the point where she took away 3 months of growth. Fucking brutal. The hairPill is real, buddy-boyos

2 points? sounds like cope to me

My hair is shit which reflects my toxic incel personality

Did you walk out without paying?

I started cutting my own hair. Works well

I had to cut my own hair this month. Just put the clipper and buzzed all one length.

Was this a botched short back and sides memecut?

I'm a FIRM believer in the hairstyle pill, in that it can raise or lower your SMV by 2 points. I just got a haircut after not cutting it for 3 months, and the fat bitch at SportClips shaved off all my head to the point where she took away 3 months of growth. Fucking brutal. The hairPill is real, buddy-boyos
You should learn how to cut your own hair. Only Chads get nice haircuts

Cope, but anyway you can always wait some months and gain that smv back

I'm hoping I can get some sort of barber sheers so I can just shave my head and save on both haircuts and shampoo.

Every time I get a haircut my SMV plummets too tbh

There are no bones in hair, therefore foids don't give a shit about hair.

My SMV is already in the negatives

Haircut really makes a difference.

Or, the lack of it.

Never let your hair cut by a female. A tip for next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back