Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My sleeping schedule is so fucked up

Kalanchoe

Kalanchoe

Recruit
★★★
I just woke up 1PM today, slept at 7PM, woke up 12AM, now posting here like a jack ass.

I feel so disorganized. No structure. Nothing gets accompliished. This academic break has been shit, as with all the ones before

I don’t sleep

Relatable. When I was a NEET (I have recently become a NEET again, but won't make the same mistake anymore) I would have a really messed up sleeping schedule. I'd sleep anywhere between 6am and 3pm, sometimes even at 5pm. If I slept at 5pm, I'd wake up at 11pm. It'd be really hard to fix it; I'd have to pull an all-nighter which is what I recently did to fix my sleeping schedule. Now I always make sure to sleep before 3am. 3am is acceptable, too, but preferably before that. Yesterday, I slept at 11pm which was incredibly early. I blame it on me waking up at 5am that morning and then laying in bed around 8pm-ish which made me have a bit of superficial sleep. So yeah, just fix your sleeping schedule and you'll be good, as long as you stick to it.

Relatable. When I was a NEET (I have recently become a NEET again, but won't make the same mistake anymore) I would have a really messed up sleeping schedule. I'd sleep anywhere between 6am and 3pm, sometimes even at 5pm. If I slept at 5pm, I'd wake up at 11pm. It'd be really hard to fix it; I'd have to pull an all-nighter which is what I recently did to fix my sleeping schedule. Now I always make sure to sleep before 3am. 3am is acceptable, too, but preferably before that. Yesterday, I slept at 11pm which was incredibly early. I blame it on me waking up at 5am that morning and then laying in bed around 8pm-ish which made me have a bit of superficial sleep. So yeah, just fix your sleeping schedule and you'll be good, as long as you stick to it.
Thanks for the anecdote

Damn dawg i mean to post in lounge

Legit greycel moment