Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my sleeping is so fucked up.

FuckYou

FuckYou

Fuck You
★★★★
recently my sleeping got fucked up (again :feelsrope:).
I'll start trying to sleep at like 12:30 or 1:00 but then be awake until like 4:00 or 5:00 AM.
and then I'll accidentally sleep in until 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon. I fuckin' hate sleeping in.
I guess I'll try and go to sleep way earlier today.
I also NEED to get a job soon too, so I can get enough money to finally get the fuck out of town.
maybe I'll get some over the counter shit to make me fall asleep.

Good luck man. My sleep is fucked too, and it’s brutal

Relatable. I'm sick of seeing the sun rise before I can fall asleep. At least the the nights are starting to get longER now that we're past the summer solstice.

Same I would go to sleep at like 8 am and wake up at like 11 am

I'll start trying to sleep at like 12:30 or 1:00 but then be awake until like 4:00 or 5:00 AM.
same

i use the phone for at least 3 and a half hours before falling asleep

I have a similar schedule :feelsrope:

I got to bed at 1pm wake up at 9-10pm. Pure suifuel

recently my sleeping got fucked up (again :feelsrope:).
and then I'll accidentally sleep in until 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon. I fuckin' hate sleeping in.
I guess I'll try and go to sleep way earlier today.
I also NEED to get a job soon too, so I can get enough money to finally get the fuck out of town.
maybe I'll get some over the counter shit to make me fall asleep.
Mine is too, totally shit.

Meds made it worse for me in combination with my habits. Stopped them.
If I use willpower (I don’t at the moment) to get more of a rhythm, then a boring political debate in one Bluetooth earpiece to listen to [with phone countdown set to end media after 30 minutes] works for me to stop thinking and fall asleep. Or Boring podcasts are also good.

Fuckyoutoo :feelsYall:

Last edited:
i normally stay up 2 days in a row then pass out for liek 6 hours im probably gonna die a preamature death due to this but i can't sleep no matter how much i try

i normally stay up 2 days in a row then pass out for liek 6 hours im probably gonna die a preamature death due to this but i can't sleep no matter how much i try
My mind knows that IF I would force my body to eat less bad, eat on better moments, massively reduce living on sugar and coffee, reduce screens, stand up walk a lot in stead of being in bed looking at this here all day, get a little bit of a rythem, THEN it would become easier to sleep better, I know it all, but I just can’t make myself do it…. It’s a loop…. We are Dooomed

Taking a coffee and a spoon of nutella as a cope now.
Taste is nice :feelskek:

Last edited: