Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "My skin is ugly but with makeup it isn't a problem but I want you lr attention "

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

I'm so sick of foids complaining on the internet about such issues and getting a lot attention

They literal can perform osteotomies + implants every morning:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I have bad skin and I can't do this :feelsseriously:

SMV mogs the entire forum to oblivion

mogs me at looking like a footballer

Females with acne complaining about acne just makes me laugh.
YOU HAVE ACCESS TO MAKEUP MORON!

Ok so? You're going to have critics no matter what you do, they will ALWAYS be there, why not focus on everyone else who praised you? I can guarantee there are at least 5x more of them then the critics.

Same, all women can wear makeup to hide their flaws, but only attractive males can wear makeup without being mocked
The only thing you're allowed to wear as a man is eyelash if you have burnt your eyelashes or brows with a lighter and if you have dark eye circles concealer.

Youre basically allowed minor reconstructive surgery while foids get a lefort 2 + implants

how fucking hard is it to go on accutane

makeup is repulsive to look at, I never take any female who wears it seriously

how fucking hard is it to go on accutane

makeup is repulsive to look at, I never take any female who wears it seriously
"Can't take accutane I'm depressed bc chad didn't text back and I could get the urge to swallow some skittles" Tehehehehe

" You are beautiful and dont let anyone tell you how to feel"

Unless of course youre an ugly guy. Then you deserve to die alone like the fkin filth you are.

I'm so sick of foids complaining on the internet about such issues and getting a lot attention

They literal can perform osteotomies + implants every morning:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Imagine her waking up next to you and going to take a shower and you see that coming out of the shower. JFL.. But I would still hit it if I could.

"Can't take accutane I'm depressed bc chad didn't text back and I could get the urge to swallow some skittles" Tehehehehe
makeup is up there with tattoos, piercings, and leggings as prime indicators something is wrong

Foids' problems when it comes to looks are on a totally different plane to ours. You can't compare our unsolvable problems with their looks which can be easily faked.

JFL you just cant win with foids

foid: i'm doing it for you Chad i'm doing it for you! please accept me!
sub male: there's no need to wear fakeup!
foid: omg how dare you! you're misogynistic INKWELL teehee

Women making every issue in the world about themselves. Nothing new to see here.

if society worked properly her video would get deleted off youtube and she'd be gulaged

32 million people throwing a pity party for this degenerate slut. boo hoo

fucking attention whore crybaby bitch cunt who pays to destroy her face with processed petroleum waste and then complains it looks like shit without it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

if society worked properly her video would get deleted off youtube and she'd be gulaged

32 million people throwing a pity party for this degenerate slut. boo hoo

fucking attention whore crybaby bitch cunt who pays to destroy her face with processed petroleum waste and then complains it looks like shit without it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Only when it's a female, will the world drop everything to bring her confidence up and tell her how pretty she is.

Femals are allowed to fail and still receive compliments and pity. This world is terribly unbalanced and all humans need to die.

My only hope is a stray meteor wioes out life on earth yet again.

Nzijc

Skin is the least of my worries but god damn, cystic acnecels and vitiligocels where you at?

BAN THAT FAKE UP SHIT NOW!