Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Sister's IQ cannot be more than 70 tbh

U

uninstall

Banned
-
jfl @ spending every living hour workcelling at the same dead end job and then on FB

jfl @ complaining that she can't find a man when she is not even trying - if she had done 1/10000 of the effort I'd put in pursuing bitches she would have found a legion

jfl @ watching every degenarate sheksltein approved TV show

jfl @ the things she laughs at

Being female is a mental disability.

If your sister loved you, she would've fucked you tbh.

jfl @ spending every living hour workcelling at the same dead end job and then on FB

jfl @ complaining that she can't find a man when she is not even trying - if she had done 1/10000 of the effort I'd put in pursuing bitches she would have found a legion

If she's not looking exclusively for white chads, you can ask her to contact me.
:forcedsmile:

Your sister sounds like normie scum.

How much alcohol do I need to bring my brain down to this level?

If she's single you can try becoming incestcel :feelsautistic:

Tell her that then

PSL rating?

Post pics of sis and I will post pics of cousin (I have no sis)

Uninstall her from existence

No woman has 120+ IQ. Degenerate leftist (((studies))) are lying to you. Average female IQ is 85. Women don't need to have high IQ, all they need is a vagina to give birth to men. Doesn't take a genius to get fucked by Chads and pop out more Chads 9 months later. Men evolved to have higher IQs.

I shouldn’t have let my sister live past age 17. I missed my chance. :feelsrope: