Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my cousin said i need to be locked in a psych ward after i told her i cant live unless i get surgery

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i just ended an hour long call with my cousin overseas. i told her, "i cannot go on, im at my last nerve. everyday im trying to tolerate life and the only thing keeping me going is the fact that i can get surgery to slightly boost my self esteem a bit so i can enjoy life a bit"
(i kept going, went a bit in depth for a good 20 minutes)
then she basically proceeds to say this
"based off the things youre saying, i can tell you are narcissistic, a little bit of schizophrenic, bipolar, and multiple personalities"
she said that i need to be locked in a psych ward for a month because of the things i just said. she also said if she was a doctor and heard the things i said she would not let me "out the doors"
jfl, yeah this is the average incel mentality and mindset. i told her i need surgery in life to be happy and to live, and she said the most bluepill shit to me
"youre already attractive"
"you need confidence and self esteem"
"do your hair well"
"stop wearing baggy clothes"
IVE DONE ALL OF THESE THINGS. NOTHING FUCKING CHANGED. IN FACT when I soft maxxed for 6 months and tried social maxxing my life got WORSE. BECAUSE I REALIZED ALL THE EFFORT I WAS PUTTING INTO MY SELF AMOUNTED TO ABSOLUTELY JACK SHIT AND NOTHING HAPPENED.
NOW IVE FALLEN TO A DEEPER AND WORSE DEPRESSION THAN IVE EVER BEEN IN MY LIFE TO THE POINT WHERE I ATTEMPTED A SUICIDE BECAUSE I HAEV NO LOOKS.
:feelsohgod:

Is this a joke thread?

the only way for me to ascend in life is if i lost 60 pounds
Lose 60lbs then.
Why complain about needing surgery when you are overweight/obese. You realise that it doesn't matter what bone structure you have if there's a bunch of fat surrounding it, right?
If blackpill tells you anything it's that softmaxxing is a waste of time, but if you can change your body naturally I would take that option.

based off the things youre saying, i can tell you are narcissistic, a little bit of schizophrenic, bipolar, and multiple personalities

Lose 60lbs then.
Why complain about needing surgery when you are overweight/obese. You realise that it doesn't matter what bone structure you have if there's a bunch of fat surrounding it, right?
If blackpill tells you anything it's that softmaxxing is a waste of time, but if you can change your body naturally I would take that option.
ive been skinny before man, i said in the thread that i have soft maxxed and tried social maxxing. nothing worked, its all the same

ive been skinny before man, i said in the thread that i have soft maxxed and tried social maxxing. nothing worked, its all the same
Better to be a fit incel than a fat incel. You also said that you are 18. Your facial bones have not even finished growing. You're not going to see them if you have flab around them.

Don't wanna ruin your hopes, but most surgeries are quite underwhelming, barely doing anything. That being said, it's the only way to change your life, that's for sure.