Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sister turns 16 today. What this means for me.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I've been dreading this day for quite some time, and now it's here. If she hasn't already been doing degenerate things, I have no doubt she'll start before too long. There's a reason many consider 16 year old females to be prime age. And for that reason, I'm worried about what the future holds.
While she hasn't brought any boys home yet, like I said I don't doubt it'll start happening soon.
If and when that happens, I'll truly have no place left to escape Chads mogging me. Even Chads younger than me will mogg me. They'll keep me up at night railing my sister while I'm trying to sleep and or cry from being mogged so much.
My sister will reek of Chad dick which will disgust and enrage me to no end.
And worst of all, I'll have to bare witness to the entire thing and be forced to be passive about it.
The mere thought of such a life is Giga NightmareFuel for me.

I've been dreading this day for quite some time, and now it's here. If she hasn't already been doing degenerate things, I have no doubt she'll start before too long. There's a reason many consider 16 year old females to be prime age. And for that reason, I'm worried about what the future holds.
While she hasn't brought any boys home yet, like I said I don't doubt it'll start happening soon.
If and when that happens, I'll truly have no place left to escape Chads mogging me. Even Chads younger than me will mogg me. They'll keep me up at night railing my sister while I'm trying to sleep and or cry from being mogged so much.
And worst of all, I'll have to bare witness to the entire thing and be forced to be passive about it.
ACID TAMPONS

don't worry not all girls are the same :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Now that your sister is my age I'm gonna fuck her how she looks like?

These next two years will change everything, trust me I've seen it myself. By 18 she'll have had sex and will want to bring boys over to stay, she'll have had her first STD or UTI, you'll notice changes in her behavior and demeanor toward you. Then one day you'll hear her getting railed in her room which will gain a funny smell and the bin will be full of tissue. They'll be calling eachother babe and kissing around the house.

my 16y sister already have a boyfriend, he's a rich 20y tall whitey, looks a good guy
empiricism blackpilled me again

When my little sister went at her first party at 16 yo, I was there, posting on .co.
Meanwhile I had never been to a party yet.

These next two years will change everything, trust me I've seen it myself. By 18 she'll have had sex and will want to bring boys over to stay, she'll have had her first STD or UTI, you'll notice changes in her behavior and demeanor toward you. Then one day you'll hear her getting railed in her room which will gain a funny smell and the bin will be full of tissue. They'll be calling eachother babe and kissing around the house.
:worryfeels:

When my little sister went at her first party at 16 yo, I was there, posting on .co.
Meanwhile I had never been to a party yet.
Mega Brutal

You have to fuck your sister it is the only way.

Everyday, I wake up and the first thing I do is thank God that I don't have a sister:smonk::dab:.

What do you mean by that:feelsEhh:?
Your parents can adopt her and she'll come and live at your house as a sister, nothing sexual since Chad will be coming too for that.

Your parents can adopt her and she'll come and live at your house as a sister, nothing sexual since Chad will be coming too for that.
Ehh no thanks:feelsugh:.

Damn you will hear soon JB's in her primes orgasmus.

Damn this has to be the the most brutal post lately.

How are you going to cope throughout this? :fuk:

my 16y sister already have a boyfriend, he's a rich 20y tall whitey, looks a good guy
empiricism blackpilled me again
Report them to child abuse or whatever anti pedo abuse agency fuck man these chads should suffer

Now you can rape & it won't be on a minor
:feelsahh::feelsahh::worryfeels::shock:

Heh, wonder how many lurkers will get offended at that shit.

She's already taken 16 cocks and she'll be taking 16 more soon.

Thank God my family is Islam-maxxed. Yikes having a whore sister is RopeFuel. Your parents should at least refuse any boys to enter the home.

Yup, get ready for the penultimate cuckoldry, the only thing worse is if it was your daughter but us incels will never have that

Thank God my family is Islam-maxxed. Yikes having a whore sister is RopeFuel. Your parents should at least refuse any boys to enter the home.
Based