Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My sister might be proving the dogpill.

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
I'm being serious. She's been visting my mother home a lot more lately now that she's done with university. She always takes the dog out for a couple of hours at a time. I've noticed that he's not as energetic as he used to be and he's seems really scared of my sister. I've noticed bruising and bumps on his body that weren't there before. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I think my sister might be fucking our dog. Either that or her boyfriend is fucking my dog. They may also just be sodomizing my dog. Holy shit the dogpill might actually be real. I honestly didn't believe in it at first but holy fuck this is disgusting.

I'm being serious. She's been visting my mother home a lot more lately now that she's done with university. She always takes the dog out for a couple of hours at a time. I've noticed that he's not as energetic as he used to be and he's seems really scared of my sister. I've noticed bruising and bumps on his body that weren't there before. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I think my sister might be fucking our dog. Either that or her boyfriend is fucking my dog. They may also just be sodomizing my dog. Holy shit the dogpill might actually be real. I honestly didn't believe in it at first but holy fuck this is disgusting.
stop-it-get-some-help.gif

the dogpill destroyed me

put a camera or a mic in his collar then call the cops

Or maybe she’s abusing it

why are you letting her take your dog?

based Tokyo Xanadu avi

Thanks. I consider it a hidden gem. The gameplay is super fun and the soundtrack is really good though that's true for a lot of Falcom games.
I like the trails series better but Xanadu deserves a sequel imo

I like the trails series better but Xanadu deserves a sequel imo
I've nevef played a Trails game. All I've played so far is Ys Viii, Ys Memories of Celceta and Tokyo Xanadu. I do have a lot of the Trails in the Sky games on Steam though.

So now currywhores are getting fucked by dogs?

It's over for sistercels.

Her boyfriend is beating up the dog as she watches.

The dog pill stays undefeated mang

People who like dogs are fucking gross