Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My sister keeps having Rape fantasies about a Chad she saw for 2 minutes.

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
We were in line getting food and this 6'3" Chad was the server

When we were eating I noticed she had somehow managed to take a creepshot of his face and sent it to the group chat with her friends so they could all lust over him

Hours after we left she started saying she felt sick, and she blamed the Chad for putting Liquid Ecstasy in her drink. It really ticked me off she kept bringing up this stupid theory over and over. Obviously it was just a Chad rape fantasy she had, that he drugged her and would rape her. She wish it were true

Looks do matter after all

When we were eating I noticed she had somehow managed to take a creepshot of his face and sent it to the group chat with her friends so they could all lust over him

Hours after we left she started saying she felt sick, and she blamed the Chad for putting Liquid Ecstasy in her drink. It really ticked me off she kept bringing up this stupid theory over and over. Obviously it was just a Chad rape fantasy she had, that he drugged her and would rape her. She wish it were true
is this sarcasm or fr ?

I hate how vile women are man.

good that you have a sister. you can conduct experiments without telling her to understand women behavior.

Women hate sex though right?

De Vera's guey? No mames thought i was the only hispanito aqui.
Nope. I'm one of the few based Hispanics on this forum. White people say that hispanic men have no.probelms in dating because of our culture but that is not accurate. In the United States, latinas are whores just like white women

Least obvious infiltrator...

That’s disgusting

Nope. I'm one of the few based Hispanics on this forum. White people say that hispanic men have no.probelms in dating because of our culture but that is not accurate. In the United States, latinas are whores just like white women
Ofc man I know that. Anyways nice to see a fellow here :feelsYall:

I thank my lucky stars I never had a sister.

The two modes of women captured in one interaction: chad-chasing and victim.

The two modes of women captured in one interaction: chad-chasing and victim.
Brutal.

Not only Foids chase Chad,

They also chase the experience of being a victim of Chad's brutality

Never be emotionally invested in a foid (avoid oneitis)

If this is true, try to hang out with your sister less. If she ever asks you to accompany her somewhere, send me a DM! I'll take care of that burden for you. Wink wink.

That’s illegal. Report her to the cops for taking creepshots

brutal if its not LARP

Weird fake story bro needs more dragons and shit

Ropefuel if this isn`t larp

You have sister why are you still here ? GTFO

Holy brutal

why is it always fine for them to take creep shots but not us

Bad acts become good if the guy is hot & that ability to detect personality is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back