Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sister is treated like a princess and has more social life.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
My sister is only 11 yrs old and arleady has a very high snap score with tons of followers on tiktok(2000). And she just left primary school (elementary school). Not only that but my parents and even my brother who simps for her and calls her "princess" all the time. Its so fucking ovER. Wish I was called "king" as a kid. Fucking cucked gynocentric world.

They is even a study on incels wiki where it shows that parents treat daughters much better than sons. I slapped my sister today because she was so fucking annoying and my mum tried throwing a fucking Hair Spray bottle on me. Fucking sheboon Hoe.

Yea my sister’s life is the opposite of mine. Everyone was there for her to help her succeed and i was all alone and depressed

Everybody loves the little girls and nobody cares about the boys. And then (((they))) complain about toxic masculinity

The Law is watching but your familly dont deserve you but it's usually "normal" the girls always have all the benefit and it's even worst if she is younger than you ( THIS MOTHERFUCKING FOIDS ARE TREADED LIKE FKN PRINCESS BUT THEY ARE GANGBANGED BY CHAD AND TYRONE IN THE LOCKER ROOM AND THEY EVEN SWALLOW THEIR SEMEN VIL CREATURE SHOULD BE GANGBANGED BY A BUNCH OF SUBHUMAN GOBLIN AND EAT BY THEM AFTER WHAT A FKN MOTHER FKN WORLD in gta of course:feelsaww:)

And she is only 11???
The worst is yet to come :feelsLSD:

My sister is only 11 yrs old and arleady has a very high snap score with tons of followers on tiktok(2000). And she just left primary school (elementary school). Not only that but my parents and even my brother who simps for her and calls her "princess" all the time. Its so fucking ovER. Wish I was called "king" as a kid. Fucking cucked gynocentric world.

They is even a study on incels wiki where it shows that parents treat daughters much better than sons. I slapped my sister today because she was so fucking annoying and my mum tried throwing a fucking Hair Spray bottle on me. Fucking sheboon Hoe.
sad bro, but i will give you points for slapping that mini foid (on minecraft) straight ahead. :feelsBox:

My sister is only 11 yrs old and arleady has a very high snap score with tons of followers on tiktok(2000).

Why is your mother whoring around all fucking damn shit yeat for semen? (in video game):feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: JAHAHAHHAHAH I DESTROYED THAT BITCH WITH MY PUNCHLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Fucking based

Yea my sister’s life is the opposite of mine. Everyone was there for her to help her succeed and i was all alone and depressed

That's literally just life as a male Vs. Life on tutorial mode differences. Females also never experience things like bullying and actual harassment from other people (their definition of "harassment" is being offered free stuff by Sub-Chads). I grew up in an almost all-female household so I feel your pain, bro. :cryfeels:

That's literally just life as a male Vs. Life on tutorial mode differences. Females also never experience things like bullying and actual harassment from other people (their definition of "harassment" is being offered free stuff by Sub-Chads). I grew up in an almost all-female household so I feel your pain, bro. :cryfeels:
Thank you so much bro. Its nice to know they someone to relate to

Women always win and most men lose

My sister is the same age as yours. She has a boyfriend who treats her like a goddess, he is so annoying, i wish I could beat the shit out of both him and her

WTF? why is he banned?

You autist actually banned him for an obvious joke thread:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Everybody loves the little girls and nobody cares about the boys. And then (((they))) complain about toxic masculinity
dr pizza cares about the little boys

foids have undeserved benefits

That's literally just life as a male Vs. Life on tutorial mode differences. Females also never experience things like bullying and actual harassment from other people (their definition of "harassment" is being offered free stuff by Sub-Chads).

Rape that whore :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Foids live on easy mode:feelsjuice:

snapchat at 11yo getting tons of dick pics and cum tributes. it's over for zoomers

Who put WiFi in the basement?