Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sister is taller than me

K

Kabsacel

Veteran
★★★
My sister is only 15 and is 5'9 and she mogs me so bad:cryfeels::feelsrope:,everyone compares our height and It makes me want to kill myself:feelsree:why??!why did I get the worst genetics?!how do I cope with this existence?!:cryfeels:

Oh dude, yeah my sister is almost my height and i'm getting pretty sad. Imagine your younger sister of 6 years having the same height as you JFL. At this point i just know for a fact it's over. :feelsohgod:

Oh dude, yeah my sister is almost my height and i'm getting pretty sad. Imagine your younger sister of 6 years having the same height as you JFL. At this point i just know for a fact it's over. :feelsohgod:
:cryfeels::feelsrope:im 5'8:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I was in line at burger joint yesterday and in front of me was a man and his cute teenage daughter. The daughter was taller than him, she may even still be growing.

Sledgehammer on her kneecaps

My sister is also taller than me jfl.Im 5ft7 she is probably like 5ft8

Can i ascend with your sister? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Nah sheI is not even 14,lol fuck off nigga:lul::lul:
She is not a whore tho because of muslim culture,she is a good sister tho,kind of funny and very kind,she literally bakes stuff for me,the only foid I like besides mom:feelsaww:

She is not a whore tho because of muslim culture,she is a good sister tho,kind of funny and very kind,she literally bakes stuff for me,the only foid I like besides mom:feelsaww:
Fully 15 I meant

Wait till she becomes a walking fleshlight for white chad cock. You won't like her very much after that

Lol my family is muslim,she has never met a guy besides me and dad:smonk:

Wait till she is granted freedom by the cucked government and next thing you know she is in a gangbang by rats in the hood keeping your father tied up whilst she moans with 10 black rods in her twat

Lol my family is muslim,she has never met a guy besides me and dad:smonk:
Lol typical muslim coper.
Who knows she might be getting fucked by some white Chad when she isn't home:feelshaha:

Wait till she is granted freedom by the cucked government and next thing you know she is in a gangbang by rats in the hood keeping your father tied up whilst she moans with 10 black rods in her twat
We live in a muslim community where everything is segrageted by gender,we don't live n the west lol,thankfully.

Post some pics nigga.

Lol typical muslim coper.
Who knows she might be getting fucked by some white dude when she isn't home:feelshaha:
We don't live in the west:smonk:and my sister is not a degenerate whore,she is into kpop bts fags and foids anyways

If your sister more than an inch taller than ya have to build out your frame or else she thinks she can out muscle you.

If your sister more than an inch taller than ya have to build out your frame or else she thinks she can out muscle you.
I can still beat her in a fight tbh, she is a cool sister tbh,

I can still beat her in a fight tbh, she is a cool sister tbh,
you can’t let them think they’re stronger than you but it’s cool she hasn’t turned on you

you can’t let them think they’re stronger than you but it’s cool she hasn’t turned on you
I make her do all my chores:smonk::chad:even if i need a glass of water,she gets it:chad::chad:

We don't live in the west:smonk:and my sister is not a degenerate whore,she is into kpop bts fags and foids anyways
Where do you live?

Definitely Malaysia he said he's muslimcel and half curry south indian so yeah SEA
Yes, He must be living in Malysia since he's a Dravidian.

How many dads do you have faggot?:feelswhat:
Lol:feelsaww:I am a beautiful mix of diversity,I can even understand and speak urdu/hindi,its the onky native language im good at:feelsUgh:
Kaise ho bhai?

Lol:feelsaww:I am a beautiful mix of diversity,I can even understand and speak urdu/hindi,its the onky native language im good at:feelsUgh:
Kaise ho bhai?
Nice

That's absolutely horrible and unfortunately not even rare. An uncle of mine got height-mogged by his sister, they're all Jewish Black Latino's, she married a super tall (6'8) White man and he married a morbidly obese woman that is blacker than coal. :blackpill:

But sisters always life-mog you, no matter how good your genetics are.

That's absolutely horrible and unfortunately not even rare. An uncle of mine got height-mogged by his sister, they're all Jewish Black Latino's, she married a super tall (6'8) White man and he married a morbidly obese woman that is blacker than coal. :blackpill:

But sisters always life-mog you, no matter how good your genetics are.
Damn..btw dude you postmogg me:feelsohgod:
How do have over 1000 posts in 4 days!!??:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Well at least your sister is just tall, imagine being me at 5'4 and my sister almost hte same height jfl

Or weighing more than you. Also are you ethnic?

I make her do all my chores:smonk::chad:even if i need a glass of water,she gets it:chad::chad:

God gave her that height then to reach the glasses.

Or weighing more than you. Also are you ethnic?

God gave her that height then to reach the glasses.
Lol Im very mixed,curry+afghan+turkish+kurdish,,my sister looks extremly european and my brothers are also white passing,I on the other hand,,,am short and visubly ethnic

It's over for you, chances are you will become a drug addict.

IncelTear brought me here:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/uvexs2/absolute_degenerates_bruh/

Nice. My femcel half-cousin disrespected me often and laughed at me.

Nice. I once played an innocuous game with my much younger half-cousin:

It was hide-and-seek. I hid under a blanket with her, expecting us to be found. My half-cousins laughed at me and said, "Take a child as your bride".

Interestingly, my half-cousins would denigrate her and hit her when she stayed at their home.

My younger half-cousin is intellectually disabled. His mother regrets having him.

My half-cousins are busy using Tinder to sleep with random Tyrones, transmitting HIV and Monkeypox in the process.

View attachment 616889

My half-cousins laughed at me when I was sitting on a swing crying over Mesothelioma.

My condolences. Time for the Cyanide botox injection