Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my sister is doing her best to blackpill my mother involuntarily - she just rejected a rich chadlite 4 years younger than her because...

Do you think they were always like that or it's just that times have changed? I feel like they might've been better when it came to the 50s and earlier.

they never were but they were more interesting before but not too much

women just suck

i never read anything written by a woman

With a story like that, it probably won't be a shock that Chads of today will become Chadlites, while Chadlites of today will become average, average of today incel and well you get the picture. Yeah foids standards are rising and rising, I won't be shocked that in about 30 years from now gigachads will become incels as foids desires rapidly increase. Sad really.

"INcels be flipfloppin' on why they hate womenz n sheeeeeiiitt"
-cucktears inevitably

Seriously, though, where in the blackpill does this lie because I'm a little confused here. I mean I've tried treating women like shit and they just get butthurt. Where is the proverbial "Brown Noise" in so far as the frequency between being a sexy chad that's too nice and being called an asshole for being ugly but "interesting". Where is the douche g-spot?

Rage fuel tbh. Dumb cunt needs rape and murder by a gigachad.