my sister is doing her best to blackpill my mother involuntarily - she just rejected a rich chadlite 4 years younger than her because...

uninstall

Banned
-
[email protected] how retarded my sister is tbh

my mom found her a chadlite (she knew his dad) who is 4 years younger than my sister and relatively rich

my sister REJECTED HIM (they went on a date) because he is not "INTERESTING"

she actually said that he is handsome but is simply not doing it for her

MY MOTHER IS BEYOND FURIOUS AND SAID SHE DOES NOT WANT TO SEE MY SISTER EVER AGAIN

SO BASICALLY, MY SISTER REJECTED SOMEONE BECAUSE HE IS TOO NICE AND HIS LOOKS ARE GOOD BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO OVERCOME HIS TOO NICENESS

[email protected] HOW RETARDED WOMEN ARE

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
I have a step-sister. I avoided all contact with her because I can’t stand foids in general.

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
foids are retarded and it's funny they are also most lacking in personality and interests

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
-
She probably wasn't even looksmatched; this situation is beyond retarded and needs to stop

Kakarot

Officer
-
Four years younger. How old is your sister? Mum probably knows about the age pill and wants her to find someone before she's too old.

rofl, meanwhile everyone here thinks you can succeed just by being white and 5'10 or something. and without having that specific brand of NT and success that makes you "interesting" and "not boring" to girls.

also your mom is just larping. almost all our moms acted like this, they were looking for a mate in the 70s and 80s, not the victorian era, they were rejecting boring/nice guys already by then.

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
-
He's probly some cleancut, friendly, career driven, stable guy with no tattoos (betabuxx) so to foids he's "boring".

She's likely in her "finding herself" phase so men like him are invisible and will stay that way until she needs a betabuxx later down the line.

Foids only want a "fun" guy which translates to them just wanting some tatted up bad boy Chad with a criminal history.

Women are pathetically predictable and braindead.

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
It happens, man. I have a friend who's got a great body; at first girls are interested in him, but then they get to know him and see he's a really, really nice person, and then they lose interest in him. It's happened often.

Kakarot

Officer
-
It happens, man. I have a friend who's got a great body; at first girls are interested in him, but then they get to know him and see he's a really, really nice person, and then they lose interest in him. It's happened often.
To foids nice = boring.

uninstall

Banned
-
rofl, meanwhile everyone here thinks you can succeed just by being white and 5'10 or something. and without having that specific brand of NT and success that makes you "interesting" and "not boring" to girls.

also your mom is just larping. almost all our moms acted like this, they were looking for a mate in the 70s and 80s, not the victorian era, they were rejecting boring/nice guys already by then.
legit

this guy is also tlall

don't know ho much but my sister is probably 174cm so he is taller than that

but my mom is legitimately furious because she realizes that my sister is retarded and will never ever get any better than this guy
exactly
He's probly some cleancut, friendly, career driven, stable guy with no tattoos (betabuxx) so to foids he's "boring".

She's likely in her "finding herself" phase so men like him are invisible and will stay that way until she needs a betabuxx later down the line.

Foids only want a "fun" guy which translates to them just wanting some tatted up bad boy Chad with a criminal history.

she is 32 already

she is beyond insane

and she is not ugly

she is a 6 wanting to be a 10

she is legit very low IQ

this guy mogs her to death in terms of SMV yet she is the one doing the rejecting

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
even a chadlite got rejected.it is beyond over for us then.

PEETER

Officer
-
legit

this guy is also tlall

don't know ho much but my sister is probably 174cm so he is taller than that

but my mom is legitimately furious because she realizes that my sister is retarded and will never ever get any better than this guy

exactly

she is 32 already

she is beyond insane

and she is not ugly

she is legit very low IQ

this guy mogs her to death in terms of SMV yet she is the one doing the rejecting
foids are retarded
Your mom was probably judging by 2018 standards meanwhile your sis by 2019 standards.

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
-
she is 32 already

she is beyond insane

and she is not ugly

she is legit very low IQ

Foids are giga picky and dumb AF at the same time nowadays. They want a perfect Chad or nothing at all. At 32 the clock is ticking fast, if she wants kids she had better do it sooner rather than later but foids rarely think longterm.

uninstall

Banned
-
Foids are giga picky and dumb AF at the same time nowadays. They want a perfect Chad or nothing at all. At 32 the clock is ticking fast, if she wants kids she had better do it sooner rather than later but foids rarely think longterm.
she is low IQ

masterwizard

Major
-
She doesn't really need to get married anyway, she can get
She will end up getting her eggs frozen believing she can have children later, only to find out it has a 5% chance at working if that and is basically a borderline scam targeting at ageing middle class white women.

uninstall

Banned
-
She doesn't really need to get married anyway, she can get

She will end up getting her eggs frozen believing she can have children later, only to find out it has a 5% chance at working if that and is basically a borderline scam targeting at ageing middle class white women.
she is low IQ delusional

women decided at some point that they can only get their clit up if the man both mogs them by 1-3 points and is perfectly dominant and exciting

SchrodingersDick

Life = Teen Love
-
Is your sister a post prime leftover ? Moms tryna hurry up and marry her off before she becomes a 40 years old single cat lady ?

Also jfl he wasn’t goodlooking enough to offset his niceness .. niceness is such a negative trait. Hurts your SMV. lol at this earth where being nice lowers your SMV but being a murderer raises it

randomguy1235

Recruit
-
I sincerely hope that your low IQ (braindead) sister NEVER reproduces and passes on her shitty genes.

uninstall

Banned
-
Is your sister a post prime leftover ? Moms tryna hurry up and marry her off before she becomes a 40 years old single cat lady ?

Also jfl he wasn’t goodlooking enough to offset his niceness .. niceness is such a negative trait. Hurts your SMV. lol at this earth where being nice lowers your SMV but being a murderer raises it
yes

Bernd

is being himself
-
Jfl at your sister having the luxury to turn down a perfect mate. Meanwhile you, carrying the same genetics, doing 1000+ approaches.:feelsrope:

uninstall

Banned
-
Jfl at your sister having the luxury to turn down a perfect mate. Meanwhile you, carrying the same genetics, doing 1000+ approaches.:feelsrope:
that's what I think every time I look at her

if she only knew what I've been through

The Abyss

Cope 'til you rope.
-
The best one is "he's such a great guy, he's too good for me. He deserves someone better".

VirtueSignaller

Captain
-
[email protected] how retarded my sister is tbh

my mom found her a chadlite (she knew his dad) who is 4 years younger than my sister and relatively rich

my sister REJECTED HIM (they went on a date) because he is not "INTERESTING"

she actually said that he is handsome but is simply not doing it for her

MY MOTHER IS BEYOND FURIOUS AND SAID SHE DOES NOT WANT TO SEE MY SISTER EVER AGAIN

SO BASICALLY, MY SISTER REJECTED SOMEONE BECAUSE HE IS TOO NICE AND HIS LOOKS ARE GOOD BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO OVERCOME HIS TOO NICENESS

[email protected] HOW RETARDED WOMEN ARE
Your family sounds retarded tbh. Has papa visited the dentist yet?

High iq.

Last edited:

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
Foids shouldn't have a choice in any important stuff at all. This is so obvious, I wonder how men let things get so bad.

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Very simple. Her other friends have better looking bfs. Everything about women is competition, comparison, flaunting and display. If that guy was better looking than all of her friends' bfs, she would go for him.

Remyx

★cel
-
Yet females themselves are never interesting. Fuck them. It's not a man's job to keep these braindead children entertained, it's the other way around since they're the ones with holes for men to fill

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Yet females themselves are never interesting. Fuck them. It's not a man's job to keep these braindead children entertained, it's the other way around since they're the ones with holes for men to fill
Do you think they were always like that or it's just that times have changed? I feel like they might've been better when it came to the 50s and earlier.

uninstall

Banned
-
Do you think they were always like that or it's just that times have changed? I feel like they might've been better when it came to the 50s and earlier.
they never were but they were more interesting before but not too much

women just suck

i never read anything written by a woman

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
With a story like that, it probably won't be a shock that Chads of today will become Chadlites, while Chadlites of today will become average, average of today incel and well you get the picture. Yeah foids standards are rising and rising, I won't be shocked that in about 30 years from now gigachads will become incels as foids desires rapidly increase. Sad really.

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
"INcels be flipfloppin' on why they hate womenz n sheeeeeiiitt"
-cucktears inevitably

Seriously, though, where in the blackpill does this lie because I'm a little confused here. I mean I've tried treating women like shit and they just get butthurt. Where is the proverbial "Brown Noise" in so far as the frequency between being a sexy chad that's too nice and being called an asshole for being ugly but "interesting". Where is the douche g-spot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)