Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister is applying lipstick and painting the nails of my toddler aged nieces AND nephew; and my mom says it's not a big deal.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
When I saw her doing this stuff, I started thinking "Great; now he's gonna get brutally bullied if he doesn't grow out of this, and the girls are probably gonna be sending their math teacher nudes when they're 14 in exchange for better grades.
What the fuck is wrong with people? :feelsping:

Enjoy the show

WIPE that lipstick off asap

Rape her.

Having a sister is a fakecel trait

Where is their father lol?

When I saw her doing this stuff, I started thinking "Great; now he's gonna get brutally bullied if he doesn't grow out of this, and the girls are probably gonna be sending their math teacher nudes when they're 14 in exchange for better grades.
Church toilets during an out of state trip once passed the time by painting the guys nails, including mine, no biggie

Gwen stefani paints her sons nails too

Church toilets during an out of state trip once passed the time by painting the guys nails, including mine, no biggie
Remember, Reddit is Orange; this site is not Reddit!

I EncouRage cERtain CHOices
if there's one thing that triggers me to my core is seeing faggots with painted nails

can you send me pics of your sister

Must be BRUTAL knowing that 17 and up men normies would try to freshman max due to how brutal the dating economy is or knowing that your sister is going to get a high bodycount by 18 like a girl I simped for.

Must be BRUTAL knowing that 17 and up men normies would try to freshman max due to how brutal the dating economy is or knowing that your sister is going to get a high bodycount by 18 like a girl I simped for.
This sister in question is 20, and I have no idea what her body count is. I just know her boyfriend tries to present himself as not being interested in sex with my sister, but he "likes her for who she is".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back