Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my sister convinced my parents to stop bringing me to the gym

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I do not have a drivers license because of my social anxiety and depression nor do I have a car. (im broke). I've been going to the gym to feel less depressed and for some reason my sister managed my convince my parents to not do that because apparently I should be driving myself places. I think going to the gym at all is a big step for me because i'm a total recluse why is she still trying to shoot me down?

do calisthenics instead

Get a driver's license so you can have a bit more freedom. It may be daunting at first, but it opens a lot more doors for you.

I don't go to the gym It's full of jew cum skin stacies who wear gay ass clothes just do like 400 push ups at home like me

Get a driver's license so you can have a bit more freedom. It may be daunting at first, but it opens a lot more doors for you.
i'm too broke and no one will pay for it

Fuckthen bro, this should motivate you and bring even more fuel to the fire to get your license, ur 18 at least o assume? once you get your license they cant do shit lmao, im typing this from a Taco Bell drunk af, tell them to fuck off n keep grinding , fuck them mfs trying to stop a night from grinding how u send pics on this site , im seeing couples and I realized over for me. Anyways grind and take those driver classes man license is the bare min for life as a man, you’re seen as a “boy” by a girls and folks(old heads) if u don’t got a license n job jfl at them , now that I got both I still live day to day getting high hitting the gym n being here fuck this bs, why cant we jus neet for life
i dont see the point i never leave my house other than the gym. all my classes are online

my parents won't pay for a car or the insurance for one either

I've given my parents thousands of dollars that I saved up from my wageslave days if they hadn't taken my money I could afford a car and still have money left over for myself

I do not have a drivers license because of my social anxiety and depression nor do I have a car. (im broke). I've been going to the gym to feel less depressed and for some reason my sister managed my convince my parents to not do that because apparently I should be driving myself places. I think going to the gym at all is a big step for me because i'm a total recluse why is she still trying to shoot me down?
Women always have a problem with everything and will try to create problems for attention. They're obsessed with being seen as average in society and fitting in and they hate the idea of anyone they're involved in not fitting the norm. The brainless sheep who's entire world view is extremely hypocritical and self defeating.

Maybe she doesn't want to be seen getting in and out of the car with you in front of the gym Chads?

my sister doesn't go the the gym with me. and she doesn't bring me anywhere
So what's that cunt doing interfering with your transport? She needs to keep her beak out.

Fucking cunt, you are bettering yourself and this is how she treat you. I swear foids man, they are are fucking evil

The first driver license pill ive seen in a long time

fuck is wrong with your whore sister seriously one good fuckgin self improving cope and she takes it away from you fucking disgusting filthy cunt

How far is the gym from your house?

Use public transport

Do you still work? You could save up it shouldnt cost much

And ya you gotta put your foot down and say this is not right if you are 18+ they should not be treating you like a child this is wrong

You have to either put your foot down and be able to live your life

Or be a victim in this situation and keep ldar

The gym is worthless.

Fucking cunt, you are bettering yourself and this is how she treat you. I swear foids man, they are are fucking evil
That's because foids despise genetically underpriveleged men who refuse to LDAR and still try to improve their lives, they consider it overcompenastion.