Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister brought her friends over

• Thread starter Deleted member 41809
  • Start date
Deleted member 41809

Deleted member 41809

Banned
-
I am trying to cope in peace and this fucking annoying bitch and her friends keep giggling about retarded shit then I heard them mention their boyfriends :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Having a sister especially an older sister like mines is utter nightmare fuel. I believe if you have an older sister, that automatically qualifies you as an incel personally.

How do her friends look?

I am trying to cope in peace and this fucking annoying bitch and her friends keep giggling about retarded shit then I heard them mention their boyfriends :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Kill them

Throw them into the gutter.

Having a sister especially an older sister like mines is utter nightmare fuel. I believe if you have an older sister, that automatically qualifies you as an incel personally.
Over

Gang rape them or kill them(in Minecraft)

Take the photos of their booty and upload here.

Grope and rape

They would already suck you if you were good looking

When my sister brought friends over, I personally enjoyed a few low level psyops:
>Blasting music at nearly weaponized levels
>Pissing on the toilet seat and not flushing
>Leaving an unbelievably horrible shit unflushed in the toilet
>Pretending I'm vomiting loudly so they are worried they might catch a stomach virus

These are my favorite little ways to get Stacies tf out of my house :bigbrain:

When my sister brought friends over, I personally enjoyed a few low level psyops:
>Pretending I'm vomiting loudly so they are worried they might catch a stomach virus

You should have cold approached and grabbed her by the pussy.

Bruh

my sister has her douchebag bf over all the time. i heightmog him too lmao :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back