Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister and her husband have been talking shit about me behind my back

Why do parents pretend Santa bought the presents if they want the praise?

This is what you get for being a stupid fucking cuck and caring about children that are not yours and people who don't give a shit about you.

There is nothing society despises more than lonely men, it doesn't matter what you do you will always be seen as a subhuman.

That's society for you man. I had a little sister who was 15 years younger than me (don't ask, long story short, my mom was a whore who liked having sex and one time she got pregnant). I witnessed every moment of my sister's life from birth to her death when I lost her. She was my everything, and I loved her to death. Parents hated her and nobody else cared about her so we were always together. She was the only person who truly loved me too and didn't treat me like a boring ass creep. Every single time we did something together outside, I had to suffer the explicit gazes of the normies outside who looked at me like I was some deranged creep. One time I had to even prove that she was my sister when I bumped into her randomly in the park and ran to her and hugged her. A fucking foid who was also in the park with her autistic looking son "found it weird" that I would hug her and she asked my sister "what the hell was going on and whether she knew me". Of course none of those things would be a problem if I was a fucking woman. After I lost my sister, I had to leave for another country for good, I just couldn't stay there anymore. My advice to you, be ready for any kind of accusations at any moment from anyone regardless of your relationship with the children. This society is merciless towards us men.