Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My sis arranged a personal workout with a world famous martial artist through dating app

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I won't tell you who it was because potential dox, but let's just say that if you are into professional martial arts, you probably know him. He is active, so not some retired oldfag.

So she (over 30 years old, 6.4/10 womanlet) just hangs around in a sleazy dating app and gets to know a famous, professional martial artist. That is not enough. She convinced him to train her one on one (weightlifting and cardio, my sis don't fight).

What a joke, boyos. I have been lifting for years and most "hardcore" guys see me as an annoying, potential competitor, hate me, don't want to give meaningful advice etc. She just starts out at the gym, goes to a ((dating app)) and arranges a private workout with a world famous fighter.

Why can't I go on tinder and meet Dua Lipa? She could show me how to sing, how to make good music videos, give me fashion advice... oh, that's right. I'm just another stupid male living on hard mode. What good can come from helping me reach my potential, amirite?

I don't know if they smashed or not. Thinking about it makes me feel violated.

They stayed in touch via ((instagram)), but he is starting to ghost her. Probably looking for another whore for personal training.

As a little bonus, she told me that she communicates with two successful fitness youtubers and a famous rapper via instagram, they even like her frauded pictures.

Reminder: she is over 30yo and a 6/10 womanlet, they are all famous, you probably know them.

I want to bang professional martial artist too :(

P e r s o n a l I t y :y'all:

Literally exist. Nothing more. Just be born with a vagina.

He’s going to fuck the shit out of your sister. How do you feel

"personal workout"
she is getting as raped by that chad rn lol

Imagine having a pussy... what you can do to manipulate men...

Jfl at you if you think a “professional workout” is gonna happen. Like are you 12.

Workout is just an excuse to fuck her and both parties knkw that. Lmaooo. After he ducks her he will move onto next girl

Jfl at you if you think a “professional workout” is gonna happen. Like are you 12.

Workout is just an excuse to fuck her and both parties knkw that. Lmaooo. After he ducks her he will move onto next girl
It probably is. At least the workout actually happened, seen footage on ((instagram)). I can't keep her from doing dumb shit, but she has always been a groupie of somebody. It pisses me off that she only has feelings for some punk clowns on the internet. She doesn't give a fuck about real life and any realistic goal. The funny thing is that she is insecure and feels unpopular. Bish, you live on tutorial island with cheat codes.

Let's just say she is a horrible person to be around. It's over for any cuck who will marry her when she is 45.