Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My shorts are getting very hard and crunchy

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I have jerked off and coomed right in my shorts for 3 weeks straight now multiple times everyday and I let it dry naturally... my shorts have gotten very solid and hard now,

Feels like im walking around in a brick or something. It actually feels heavy when Im walking around so its like some sort of workout which is good for both the mind and body.

I have also noticed the effects from working out and I feel way better than before

Giga truecel trait

I have jerked off and coomed right in my shorts for 3 weeks straight now multiple times everyday and I let it dry naturally... my shorts have gotten very solid and hard now,

Feels like im walking around in a brick or something. It actually feels heavy when Im walking around so its like some sort of workout which is good for both the mind and body.

You can do the same with the rest of your clothes and you'll have a Halloween costume.

Join my coom posting server.

If i was your dad i would beat you till your black and blue

This guy said “i’m getting a workout in with my cum shorts”

should I do a giveaway on these shorts? @PointOfNoReturn

fuark i cum on my shorts too

Letting it dry is bad. That’s why I donate mine.

Based as fuck. Keep this up for a year

Based coom lee :feelzez: although how do you jerk off in your pants? Do you like rub it from the outside or something

Based coom lee :feelzez: although how do you jerk off in your pants? Do you like rub it from the outside or something
My dick is small so i can bend it easy and coom on my legs or stomach then just pull my shorts up but sometimes I just coom right on the shorts its not hard at all

I have also noticed the effects from working out and I feel way better than before
Dis y u inkel

I hate cum,it's sticky and it smells.brocel you are going on my ignore list because i have cum allergy

you probably have cement in your spunk. that's not normal

over if you don't have a coom rag

This is giga based

I don’t cum into a tissue, I cum all over my pants and over my bedsheets, I keep wearing those same cum-stained pants for a week and I keep sleeping in my cum-stained bedsheets for a month before changing them

This is giga based

I don’t cum into a tissue, I cum all over my pants and over my bedsheets, I keep wearing those same cum-stained pants for a week and I keep sleeping in my cum-stained bedsheets for a month before changing them
Based as fuck