Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My short opinion on every MCU film

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Iron man- Overall mid but probably one of the best MCU films. Tony stark at his best.

Iron man 2- Shit with a couple of memorable scenes

Iron man 3- Pure shit

Captain America- below average, mildly interesting at points.

Winter soldeir - meh

Civil war - haven't watched

Thor - below average, loki was alight

Thor 2 - unwathcable

Thor 3 - they had to kill the soul of the movies with jokes to make it less shit. But hela was alright

Hulk - boring. Okay villian tho

GotG - okay movie

GotG 2- again okay movie

Antman- i liked the concept, allowed for some unique visuals.

Doctor strange- Starts off strong but then devolves into regular capeshit affair

Black Panther- interesting movie. Characters needed a bit more development.

Avengers- good movie, one of the best on the series

Ultron- what even is going on

Infinity war- another good film. Probably top 2 easily.

Endgame- Disappointing

I refuse to watch the multiverse shit or zoomer man

Thought it was going to be the meme with the dude throwing all of them in a garbage bin, to be honest; the franchise really peaked at Infinity War, and never went back with all the new foid-worshipping globohomo garbage and otherwise simply the decline of quality. :feelsugh:

I don't watch super hero movies because all they do is glorify chads

Thought it was going to be the meme with the dude throwing all of them in a garbage bin,
That works too lol

the franchise really peaked at Infinity War, and never went back
Its something to witness how they created the best villian thus far and turned him to shit right in the next movie.

never went back with all the new foid-worshipping globohomo garbage and otherwise simply the decline of quality. :feelsugh:
They know that the mcu fanboys and chinese massess will gobble up anything thrown at them

Its something to witness how they created the best villian thus far and turned him to shit right in the next movie.
Thanos didn't turn to shit; he turned to dust :feelsbadman: (I know you weren't talking about him btw)

I only watched Iron man 1 the hulk and the infinity war

The only good ones imo
I think Thor 3 was dog shit and they ripped One-Punch Man season 1 big time.

The ones I like are Guardians of the Galaxy 1 (second one sucked), Ant-Man 1, Dr. Strange 1, and that's about it. Deadpool 1 and 2 if that counts but I think they're separate from MCU.

My response wouldn't make sense otherwise
Then why are you "lol wutting"?

The tone and humor style is less in line with MCU and more trying to copy OPM. I can't find clips from youtube so that's annoying but the aliens on the ship from OPM ("I want to go home!") and the ones on Thor 3 are practically the same.

There is way too many to keep track, they are making tv shows as well now

There is way too many to keep track, they are making tv shows as well now
Too much of a chore to follow the plot. I just read the wikis instead.

Sometimes when I'll actually watch the movies or leave it on as background noise if I come across it while channel surfing on TV and there's nothing else to watch/listen to.

The tone and humor style is less in line with MCU and more trying to copy OPM. I can't find clips from youtube so that's annoying but the aliens on the ship from OPM ("I want to go home!") and the ones on Thor 3 are practically the same.
Intersting take. I thought you meant they were similar plot wise. I see thor3 cringe humour similar to any other marvel movie of that era and later on. On the other hand I remember enjoying OPM a lot. Which aliens in thor3 are you referring to

Intersting take. I thought you meant they were similar plot wise. I see thor3 cringe humour similar to any other marvel movie of that era and later on. On the other hand I remember enjoying OPM a lot. Which aliens in thor3 are you referring to
Youtube bricked their search (to prevent people searching up wrongthink) so I can't find any clips but there are alien underlings similar to the ones in the OPM alien invasion arc (the ones that go "I want to go home" and stuff like that) that make similar comments and have similar behavior.

Also thor 3 humor is a little less on brand for MCU and more influenced by OPM imo. What sealed it for me was the aliens I mention. I'd have to redownload both to make my point because like I said youtube search is broken.

Also thor 3 humor is a little less on brand for MCU and more influenced by OPM imo.
I've heard that they were trying to go for the GotG vibe

I don't watch that shit, dawg. I was born and raised in California - and I hate Disneyland. I can't stand anything related to the talking rat, I can stomach Pixar movies.

They're all the same

I'm a film fan and have legitimately never seen any of these, or any comic book film. Not since the original Superman when I was a kid. Aside from Hellboy, for some reason. Haven't seen the Dark Knight Trilogy. Haven't seen Harry Potter. Haven't seen Lord Of The Rings. I'm actually quite proud of myself. Joker was good though. Of course they're destroying that by producing a musical sequel starring Lady Gaga.

I'm a film fan and have legitimately never seen any of these, or any comic book film. Not since the original Superman when I was a kid. Aside from Hellboy, for some reason. Haven't seen the Dark Knight Trilogy. Haven't seen Harry Potter. Haven't seen Lord Of The Rings. I'm actually quite proud of myself. Joker was good though. Of course they're destroying that by producing a musical sequel starring Lady Gaga.
Do you watch anime?

Nope. The only anime I've ever watched is Spirited Away and I don't even know if it's anime.
Well that's good but LOTR and Dark Knight are good though. Movies are supposed to be entertaining. Pseuds are lame and tiresome.

Well that's good but LOTR and Dark Knight are good though. Movies are supposed to be entertaining. Pseuds are lame and tiresome.
Sorry, I'm just not into kids' films.

I don't know why you care what other people think of your interests. Go hug your teddies.
Go start a blog about how special you are for liking boring trash "film," Roger Ebert. Maybe you'll get famous for how special you are and then you can get laid, and spare this forum your presence.

Iron man- Overall mid but probably one of the best MCU films. Tony stark at his best.

Iron man 2- Shit with a couple of memorable scenes

Iron man 3- Pure shit

Captain America- below average, mildly interesting at points.

Winter soldeir - meh

Civil war - haven't watched

Thor - below average, loki was alight

Thor 2 - unwathcable

Thor 3 - they had to kill the soul of the movies with jokes to make it less shit. But hela was alright

Hulk - boring. Okay villian tho

GotG - okay movie

GotG 2- again okay movie

Antman- i liked the concept, allowed for some unique visuals.

Doctor strange- Starts off strong but then devolves into regular capeshit affair

Black Panther- interesting movie. Characters needed a bit more development.

Avengers- good movie, one of the best on the series

Ultron- what even is going on

Infinity war- another good film. Probably top 2 easily.

Endgame- Disappointing

I refuse to watch the multiverse shit or zoomer man
I've watched every single mcu film up to endgame and far from home. The only mcu films I have an opinion on are gotg and gotg 2 and i like both. The movies are so similar to each other they start blending together especially with other heroes making an appearance in civil war and winter soldier.

Batman v Superman was the only decent capeshit movie I've watched not counting the tdk and sam raimi spiderman trilogy

OP
9AE6366F F66C 4E0E AD56 B1BF61ABE288

good opinions. Imo though all the marvel movies were kinda shit and disappointing. except for kndnity war pt1 where thanos mogged. Also black panther 1 was good. The 2nd one was kinda shitty NGL and too long.

Dr strange movies were decent but imo didn't like em that much. No marvel movie leaves me with any strong impression. Imo avatar movies mog em

They're all the same
they don't develop deep plot nor characters enough. Everything is too shallow lacks depth. Joker 2020 was the only cape shit movie which had a truly good character. 99% of them lack this key element. Black panther 1 kind of also had good villain development as well although not as good as joker.

Heh I appreciate these super concise takes.

Dr strange movies were decent but imo didn't like em that much.
I thought Dr. Strange was super well written and executed. Kind of a mind fuck at times but sometimes philosophically interesting.

I've watched every single mcu film up to endgame and far from home. The only mcu films I have an opinion on are gotg and gotg 2 and i like both. The movies are so similar to each other they start blending together especially with other heroes making an appearance in civil war and winter soldier.

Batman v Superman was the only decent capeshit movie I've watched not counting the tdk and sam raimi spiderman trilogy
Batman vs supernigga got elite comics serie, Injustice it is called - look it up

I thought Dr. Strange was super well written and executed. Kind of a mind fuck at times but sometimes philosophically interesting.
true they did have more philosophy than the other marvel stuff. But they were still too shallow imo compared to books especially

true they did have more philosophy than the other marvel stuff. But they were still too shallow imo compared to books especially
Yeah I guess part of it was how out of left field it came. I had no expectation of that kind of thing going into it. My cousin wanted to see it and I was like ok whatever…then when watching I was surprised it was pretty dope.

Honestly lost interest in the MCU a while back when they started making all these 50 episode shows you also have to watch to understand them. I only watched it back when my dad actually wanted to spend time with me as a way to spend time with him too. Endgame was dope tho

Elab

It walks through what it might look like if someone had access to a plane that was outside material reality and could reconnect to it, and does it through wild stretching zooms and pans in the animation. It’s been a while since I’ve seen it and I guess I should watch it again. I remember it was trippy af. I don’t smoke and I felt like I was high watching it lol

It walks through what it might look like if someone had access to a plane that was outside material reality and could reconnect to it, and does it through wild stretching zooms and pans in the animation. It’s been a while since I’ve seen it and I guess I should watch it again. I remember it was trippy af. I don’t smoke and I felt like I was high watching it lol
Yeah but what's philosophical about it? The only capeshit movie I found to be a little intellectually stimulating was Batman v Superman and it was different to the rest of the mcu and dceu wherre it's good guys beat bad guys for the 18483th time. It's exactly why soys hated that movie while I thought it was ok

Yeah but what's philosophical about it? The only capeshit movie I found to be a little intellectually stimulating was Batman v Superman and it was different to the rest of the mcu and dceu wherre it's good guys beat bad guys for the 18483th time. It's exactly why soys hated that movie while I thought it was ok
I haven’t seen that one I need to check it out.

I could be wrong about the philosophy since it was a while ago.

Stylized mysticism in the comic book way has its own kitsch aesthetic I suppose, generally.

Gotg and winter soldiers were the best

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back