Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My sex doll contracted MOLD

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★
Before I went to the phycward, I fucked my sex doll one last time and forgot to clean it. This was a major mistake. Because when I was fucking her 2 weeks when I got out, My penis had MOLD on it. It was so disgusting that it instantly killed my mood. Looks like im gonna have to throw it away god fucking dammit. She probably wanted to be thrown away anyway I swear she has a soul trapped inside her and wants to die
Screenshot 2024 09 25 162918

Your doll gives me the uncanny valley feeling tbhngl

Before I went to the phycward, I fucked my sex doll one last time and forgot to clean it. This was a major mistake. Because when I was fucking her 2 weeks when I got out, My penis had MOLD on it. It was so disgusting that it instantly killed my mood. Looks like im gonna have to throw it away god fucking dammit. She probably wanted to be thrown away anyway I swear she has a soul trapped inside her and wants to die View attachment 1276178
Creepy ass shit tbh

I havent used my sex doll in a while, I'm going to check up on her tomorrow

dude cant you clean the poor girl
Before I went to the phycward, I fucked my sex doll one last time and forgot to clean it. This was a major mistake. Because when I was fucking her 2 weeks when I got out, My penis had MOLD on it. It was so disgusting that it instantly killed my mood. Looks like im gonna have to throw it away god fucking dammit. She probably wanted to be thrown away anyway I swear she has a soul trapped inside her and wants to die View attachment 1276178

You would never ever catch me with those things

EW yucky

What type of doll is that and how much did it cost?

I threw my sex doll after 1 use because it was some garbage Chinese chink and I couldn't even fuck it properly her pussy deformed so badly I had to fuck her sideways.

I should have bought a proper one but they cost like 1,000$, fuck that I rather save and fuck real women whores.

That is so gdmf funny I lol'd in public!

A douche of soapy water and peroxide might help.

That is so gdmf funny I lol'd in public!

A douche of soapy water and peroxide might help.
the thing is tpe is porous so it might have mold deep in the tpe. and also I dont think I can fuck her again even if it was cleaned out I would just think of the moldy pussy every time.

What type of doll is that and how much did it cost?
its a piper doll and it was $1400
IT will touch this
yeah they probably will im just fucking rubber and those bastards have a problem with it apparently

the thing is tpe is porous so it might have mold deep in the tpe. and also I dont think I can fuck her again even if it was cleaned out I would just think of the moldy pussy every time.

its a piper doll and it was $1400

yeah they probably will im just fucking rubber and those bastards have a problem with it apparently
Holy fuck you lost some dough

Mistakes happen. Clean the doll out and make sure it’s mold-free and dry before next use.

My condolences.

She went from being a casual fuck buddy to a standard worn out whore.

I would throw a bag over her head while I'm hitting it from the back

Same demise to my beloved Stoya Destroya. Our cum is destructive.

Holy shit nigga thats disgusting. :feelsrope: Also, that doll is creepy as fuck. I really dont get the appeal of it

I've had a fungal infection for a couple weeks

no sex dolls were involved though

only fungi