Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Bought another sex doll

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
Are they cold to the touch? How was it delivered? Any chance of the box busting open and the mailman seeing it?
they are the same tempeture as the room. its delivered in a plain brown box and they stuff it pretty well so it wont open

Having a sex doll would be too far for me.
Will stick to good ol' fashioned hand action. Seems like something the powers that be want us to get into and therefore make it even worse. The hope of virgin pussy is better to me than buying expensive plastic to fuck.

Rather spend the extra money on good beer and steak.
stop spamming the thread you fucking retard. Nobody cares.

they are the same tempeture as the room. its delivered in a plain brown box and they stuff it pretty well so it wont open
$1400 is pretty damn expensive. I fear that I might not like it after buying one. Is the skin sticky like a fleshlight where it gets dirt and crap all stuck to it?

$1400 is pretty damn expensive. I fear that I might not like it after buying one. Is the skin sticky like a fleshlight where it gets dirt and crap all stuck to it?
ye it can get sticky but if you get baby powder if just powder it it wont be sticky anymore and will feel sexy and smooth

ye it can get sticky but if you get baby powder if just powder it it wont be sticky anymore and will feel sexy and smooth
Do you snuggle with it or just rape it? Id get one to sleep/cuddle with (and fuck ofc) .

oh yea I snuggle it, fuck it and sleep with it its a really good cope because it feels like someone is there
Hopefully one day they make a heated one. I would spray perfume on it so its like a real foid. I bet that would feel amazing.

I kinda want to get one now. I almost did earlier but with all the options like the skeleton inside it came out to around $2000. That was a different brand than the one you mentioned though.

I wish they were easier to clean. I'd get a doll then.

This ones only $1000

DO NOT BUY FROM THAT SITE there are plenty of rip off websites. I recommend you look at r/sexdolls to help you guide you where you should buy one from. I personally use myrobotdoll.com