Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My self improvement goals

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Yes, I'm aware things probably won't work out for me, but I'm not going to give up until I believe I've reached maximum potential

• Get even more stronger, I'm thinking of going from trenorol to more traditional tren and perhaps eventually anabolic steroids, though I'll admit I am a bit scared to make such a drastic jump.

• Less fast food. I'm already doing a great job at this, but I'd like to reduce the number further. I'm not overweight, but I'd like to lose 20-25lbs

• Hair transplant. I've already started saving, and plan on going to Turkey. Right now I'm suffering from Norwood, and if I take after my kike dad, could lose all my hair by 22.

• Become an even more dangerous kickboxer

• Try and move to an asian country, preferably the DPRK (North Korea) but I'd settle with Japan too as I can already speak a lot of Japanese and would gladly learn more. Reason for moving isn't strictly to get a GF, but a part of it. Race mixing is not encouraged in my faith, but it isn't a sin, so ive decided that since I find Asian women attractive anyway and they idolise white men, it is an appealing option and I doubt she would find other men attractive as long as she never comes to the west. Having elliot rodger kids wouldnt concern me on the condition I stayed in Asia.

• Get better conversational skills. Sometimes I can be quite awkward socially, and often appear weak when in reality I am strong and a good fighter. I'm an exact copy of Travis Bickle when speaking to people much of the time.

There's a 1% chance this will help me ascend. I'm willing to take that chance, at least then I can say I did my best to have a girl fall in love with me.

because of my disability I am incapable of lifting and martial arts

Yes, I'm aware things probably won't work out for me, but I'm not going to give up until I believe I've reached maximum potential

• Get even more stronger, I'm thinking of going from trenorol to more traditional tren and perhaps eventually anabolic steroids, though I'll admit I am a bit scared to make such a drastic jump.

• Less fast food. I'm already doing a great job at this, but I'd like to reduce the number further. I'm not overweight, but I'd like to lose 20-25lbs

• Hair transplant. I've already started saving, and plan on going to Turkey. Right now I'm suffering from Norwood, and if I take after my kike dad, could lose all my hair by 22.

• Become an even more dangerous kickboxer

• Try and move to an asian country, preferably the DPRK (North Korea) but I'd settle with Japan too as I can already speak a lot of Japanese and would gladly learn more. Reason for moving isn't strictly to get a GF, but a part of it. Race mixing is not encouraged in my faith, but it isn't a sin, so ive decided that since I find Asian women attractive anyway and they idolise white men, it is an appealing option and I doubt she would find other men attractive as long as she never comes to the west. Having elliot rodger kids wouldnt concern me on the condition I stayed in Asia.

• Get better conversational skills. Sometimes I can be quite awkward socially, and often appear weak when in reality I am strong and a good fighter. I'm an exact copy of Travis Bickle when speaking to people much of the time.

There's a 1% chance this will help me ascend. I'm willing to take that chance, at least then I can say I did my best to have a girl fall in love with me.
This is actually a solid list of self improvement goals. Its realistic and smart
I say go for it OP

Good luck brocel I believe in you