Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My secret crush.

Socialpariah

Socialpariah

Banned
-
She’s beautiful, she’s stunning, she’s beautiful beyond belief. She’s the first thing i think of when i wake up and the last thing i think of when i go to sleep. She’s the most beautiful woman in the history of the human race. I’ll never reveal her identity haha.

Beauty is temporary. Pain is forever.

She’s beautiful, she’s stunning, she’s beautiful beyond belief. She’s the first thing i think of when i wake up and the last thing i think of when i go to sleep. She’s the most beautiful woman in the history of the human race. I’ll never reveal her identity haha.
do you stalk her? I stalk mine

I would if she lived in the same country.
-
Ah, is this somebody famous, a celebrity or model?- I'll join the guessing game, heh

By the way, you might get complaints putting this type of post in the main Inceldom forum.- You might consider putting it under Lounge next time :yes:

having a crush is self torture. While you think about her, she thinks about chad and soon will fuck him.

you aren't Blackpilled if you have oneitis imo

Not this particular person.
if she really is pretty, you so wrong, there are no exceptions for foids that are above average. Either way, she'll never be yours. Stop torturing yourself man.

What does her name start with?