Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my search bar

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
if someone types ince.. into my search bar they can see an incel desktop app, which i had previously installed.

lets say if my computer ever breaks down and it has to be taken somewhere to get fixed. they would find this and other incel related stuff i have on my computer.

when i search for incels.co in my installed programs i can't find it, however it is always here, in my damn search bar, it stains my computer. :ha..feels:

Last edited:
Brutal. Same here tbh.

lets say if my computer ever breaks down and it has to be taken somewhere to get fixed. they would find this and other incel related stuff i have on my computer.
they'd know anyways

if someone types ince.. into my search bar they can see an incel desktop app, which i had previously installed.

when i search for incels.co in my installed programs i can't find it, however it is always here, in my damn search bar, it stains my computer. :ha..feels:

View attachment 437932
What if you just click that uninstall button?

Crap, I was gonna go upgrade my PC. Time to do a complete wipe if I ever wanna do that I guess.

Have tried doin it yourself before
no I got this pc prebuilt for my birthday when I was like 12 like 6 years ago, never tried building/upgrading one before