Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my school is filled with ethnic women

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
seriously, the idea of JBW had made me extremely attracted to brown women that most of the time i don't even consider white women as possibilities, i just glance at them as i would a fat or tall bitch

but for ethnic foids like south americans,, indians, east asians, WEST asians and north africans, i like to eye fuck them and lock eyes with them for the whole duration of me walking past them

too bad i'll never have them cuz i'm non nt

It's crazy to think if you were a little taller, and better looking you'd be an arrogant racemixing white chadlite pumping and dumping different noodlewhores and ethnicwhores and hispanics every week and probably would be relishing in your jbw genetic privilege as you walk with them in your arms and smirk/flaunt what you consider your hard-earned achievements (literally just being born with good genetics) passing and gigamogging and making sure they know it to some poor 5'3 indian or asian guy going home to study by themselves over the weekend so they can make it to college, and wageslave with a slightly higher income, constantly laboring away for no reason, dying alone without even knowing a kiss from a girl; not knowing why they are so depressed, blaming themselves in their bluepilled-nurtured state of minds, always either trying to be helpful to others, or just stuck alone, despairingly hopeless, while you pump and dump the same whores, nevermind who you are, even if you were a KKK or Third Reich commander, you are valued higher than those guys by everyone and especially by the racist self-hating ethnicwhores who wouldn't hesitant to wipe out all of the males in their own race if given the opportunity.

Form a harem

It's crazy to think if you were a little taller, and better looking you'd be an arrogant racemixing white chadlite pumping and dumping different noodlewhores and ethnicwhores and hispanics every week and probably would be relishing in your jbw genetic privilege as you walk with them in your arms and smirk/flaunt what you consider your hard-earned achievements (literally just being born with good genetics) passing and gigamogging and making sure they know it to some poor 5'3 indian or asian guy going home to study by themselves over the weekend so they can make it to college, and wageslave with a slightly higher income, constantly laboring away for no reason, dying alone without even knowing a kiss from a girl; not knowing why they are so depressed, blaming themselves in their bluepilled-nurtured state of minds, always either trying to be helpful to others, or just stuck alone, despairingly hopeless, while you pump and dump the same whores, nevermind who you are, even if you were a KKK or Third Reich commander, you are valued higher than those guys by everyone and especially by the racist self-hating ethnicwhores who wouldn't hesitant to wipe out all of the males in their own race if given the opportunity.
true but even if i was taller or better looking i'd still be non nt, maybe i'd get a girl to initiate with me but she would leave me pretty soon after

and maybe i'd see a few girls stare at me in class but i'd never act on it

might take AP classes next year so i have ethnic foids in my class

Mine is the other way around, filled with white bitches. If you feeling like this:
View attachment 573580

just come to my school:society:
bet bro gonna move to indiana (or Montana or sm i can't remember)

make space and lots of food for this extra large king

:shock::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

my school is 40% white, 20% asian, 25% hispanic

lifefuel as a whitecel, i'm not as short as i would be in a full white school and my jbw chances are higher

JBW only works in none white countries, ethnic girls in west are as much hypergamous as whites they all want chads regardless of your race

JBW only works in none white countries, ethnic girls in west are as much hypergamous as whites they all want chads regardless of your race
this is a cope tbh, most OD stats are from the USA and all of my white friends here have ethnic gfs, on top of the fact i see much more WMxF than i do any other type here

sure i have some wishful thinking, but it's based on real evidence

this is a cope tbh, most OD stats are from the USA and all of my white friends here have ethnic gfs, on top of the fact i see much more WMxF than i do any other type here

sure i have some wishful thinking, but it's based on real evidence
Are your white friends subhumans? Probably not

Being shy doesn’t make you non-nt faggot:feelsjuice: Have you actually tried asking any of them out?

ethnicwhores who wouldn't hesitant to wipe out all of the males in their own race if given the opportunity.
This is why the white race is being destroyed. When a white and non white make babies, the end result is a non white child. Why do you think the Nazi's or any other white nationalist groups are so opposed to race mixing?

When a white makes babies with a non white, we are literally adding to someone elses population, while not adding to our own. Compound that with the fact that white's aren't making enough babies, our population is shrinking, and white children (Gen Z are are already minorities).

Racemixing is destroying the white race.

Which is why a certain group in a certain country in the middle east pushes it so much in western(white) countries.

You, a white man, adding to the non white population, which will overtake us soon, is the ultimate cuck.

Joined Feb 16, 2021

*Uses anime profile

If you have an anime profile you are a faggot loser :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

*Uses anime profile
View attachment 574128

If you have an anime profile you are a faggot loser :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you're on an incel forum you fucking idiot, YOU are a loser

and incase you haven't noticed, like half the people here have anime pfps

see you in ban appeals faggot

Man if you where low inhib you could be a IRL hentai protag:lul::feelsrope:

might take AP classes next year so i have ethnic foids in my class
AP classes are more than 70-80% girls except for History, Physics, Stat, and CS classes.
But these classes are completely silent when in session and you will have an increased workload, good if you are non NT and have no social life to focus on studymaxxing and get free college credits but you will not get a gf simply by taking an AP class.

my school is 40% white, 20% asian, 25% hispanic

lifefuel as a whitecel, i'm not as short as i would be in a full white school and my jbw chances are higher
My school is close to 10% white, but it's mostly foreign-born Koreans and Chinese students and thugmaxxed Blacks, Hispanics who only stick with each other, less than 5% curry, so I fit almost nowhere. :feelsrope:

Mine is the other way around, filled with white bitches. If you feeling like this:

just come to my school:society:
Why did your parents move you to the midwest in a white neighborhood? Most curries stay in diasporic communities around New York, New Jersey, Texas, and California.

avi checks out kys faggot

This is why the white race is being destroyed. When a white and non white make babies, the end result is a non white child. Why do you think the Nazi's or any other white nationalist groups are so opposed to race mixing?

When a white makes babies with a non white, we are literally adding to someone elses population, while not adding to our own. Compound that with the fact that white's aren't making enough babies, our population is shrinking, and white children (Gen Z are are already minorities).

Racemixing is destroying the white race.

Which is why a certain group in a certain country in the middle east pushes it so much in western(white) countries.

You, a white man, adding to the non white population, which will overtake us soon, is the ultimate cuck.
High Iq af. White is dying out and these mayos are mixing with subhuman ethnics jfl.

What's wrong with being a 3rd Reich commander?

If I ever see you and @Emba IRL, I'm going to follow you around while shouting Quran verses in Arabic

same. but JBW only works in non western countries. here i still have to compete with white chad for noodlewhores and curryfoids. and i lose every time