Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My school found this website (possibly expelled)

cvury

cvury

whitepilled
-
So sorry for postmaxxing lately. A lot of people said I was “based” in my previous thread. Whatever ig. But there are bigger issues at hand rn. I am possibly being expelled from my school because the staff think I’m a crazy person who is going to shoot it up. Just a series of bad events I’m very unlucky. So I was joking online with my friends, we are edgy and unfunny. But I made a joke about shooting up my school. And apparently one of the kids who is in our group chat had their phone taken away by their parents. Anyways their parents found my message and reported me to the police. Next thing I know I am in an interrogation room with the FBI trying to explain what happened. They obviously didn’t believe what I had to say, but they let us go anyways. Dogs searched my house, suspended for another few days, it’s all over now. But while I was suspended the school called my parents and said they found this website. Great, now I am probably going to be expelled and sent to a hospital. My dumbass was going through this website on my school issued laptop. I AM SO RETARDED WTF :reeeeee:

And ofc incel and mass shooting do not mix well together. My life is probably ruined. Great :feelsaww:

WTF DO I DO NOW :reeeeee:

also here’s the thread I was talking about at the beginning https://incels.is/threads/update-to...class-complete-bloodshed.320392/#post-7279575

So sorry for postmaxxing lately. A lot of people said I was “based” in my previous thread. Whatever ig. But there are bigger issues at hand rn. I am possibly being expelled from my school because the staff think I’m a crazy person who is going to shoot it up. Just a series of bad events I’m very unlucky. So I was joking online with my friends, we are edgy and unfunny. But I made a joke about shooting up my school. And apparently one of the kids who is in our group chat had their phone taken away by their parents. Anyways their parents found my message and reported me to the police. Next thing I know I am in an interrogation room with the FBI trying to explain what happened. They obviously didn’t believe what I had to say, but they let us go anyways. Dogs searched my house, suspended for another few days, it’s all over now. But while I was suspended the school called my parents and said they found this website. Great, now I am probably going to be expelled and sent to a hospital. My dumbass was going through this website on my school issued laptop. I AM SO RETARDED WTF :reeeeee:

And ofc incel and mass shooting do not mix well together. My life is probably ruined. Great :feelsaww:

also here’s the thread I was talking about at the beginning https://incels.is/threads/update-to...class-complete-bloodshed.320392/#post-7279575
Well if your threads aren't larp, as an incel you should always keep your mouth shut, trust no one and keep your head on a swivel at all times. These are the basic rules i learned after spending time with normies.

Your carelessness will cost you big otherwise, hope they don't send you to a gulag/mental asylum or put you on a registry.

Last edited:

The hospital would be a good news for you as boys and girls are together there and these foids are promiscuous. The psychiatric hospital is a good place to ascend for an incel. It is not a joke, one friend of mine had all his gfs from a hospital. :forcedsmile:

Well if your threads aren't larp, as an incel you should always keep your mouth shut, trust anyone and keep your head on a swivel at all times. These are the basic rules i learned after spending time with normies.

Your carelessness will cost you big otherwise, hope they don't send you to a gulag/mental asylum or put you on a registry.
I’m very stupid I am never careful about anything
B67D0084 C1E2 4518 AFC6 508B628A0532

This is all I will show to prove it’s not larp.
For guns?!
Yes I live in America, that should explain why.

"who is this elliot rodger you keep posting about"

We're living in a full-blown vaginocratic police state....:feelsree::reeeeee:

Even if what you write is LARP, it's still totally believable...

Tales from the basement

good for you, on your own path towards becoming an autodidact.

Remember that everything you say will be used against you and that cops are not on your side.

Lmao you are a ER waiting to happen

as an incel you should always keep your mouth shut, trust anyone and keep your head on a swivel at all times. These are the basic rules i learned after spending time with normies.
This, hivemind in a way.

Why would you post in school.

Lmao how old are you cunts

Lmao you are a ER waiting to happen
Trust me I would never do that shit. There are a lot of people I know that I genuinely hate and want to beat the shit out of if I could but I don’t think killing would solve anything. I value my life and lives of others and would never hurt innocent people just for a sick sense of accomplishment.

youngcels, when will they learn...

Brutal.

Now, snark aside, why did you think it was ever a good idea to banter about shooting up your school? in America (where I assume you are posting from) of all places.

Sympathies though. That is a real messed up situation.

Last edited:
Why would you post in school.
I didn’t think all this would happen. Just a bad series of events occurred. Hopefully my life isn’t ruined because of this.

So your parents and school know about this website and you decide to make a new thread?

So your parents and school know about this website and you decide to make a new thread?
Yes. I genuinely do not care about what will happen to me at all. If I’m expelled I will most likely spend the rest of my high school life homeschooled which I wouldn’t mind at all. I actually kind of hope they see it.

I didn’t think all this would happen. Just a bad series of events occurred. Hopefully my life isn’t ruined because of this.
If they searched your house and found no weapons your life is not ruined, given you did not possesses the means of carrying an actual attack out. It also gives credence to your claims that what you said was harmless banter.

Please tag me in your next thread, this is a great story unfolding

Now you have the chance to really do it

I’m very stupid I am never careful about anything
View attachment 497083
This is all I will show to prove it’s not larp.

Yes I live in America, that should explain why.
Can I ask what specific posts they contacted your parents for? or did they just because you are a regular?
And, dude, fucking hell, delete your freaking browsing history ON A SCHOOL COMPUTER

Last edited:
Can I ask what specific posts they contacted your parents for? or did they just because you are a regular?

And, dude, fucking hell, delete your freaking browsing history ON A SCHOOL COMPUTER
They contacted my parents just saying they found this website after looking through my history and that it will be brought up in some big meeting or something. Also I don’t have my laptop you’re not allowed to bring them home.

They contacted my parents just saying they found this website after looking through my history and that it will be brought up in some big meeting or something. Also I don’t have my laptop you’re not allowed to bring them home.
Ah, well that makes sense, now comb through all your posts and delete any incriminating ones.
I wonder whether it will be like Clear and Present Danger where you are both racing each other to delete the messages lmao

Last edited:
Larperino.
Scroll up I showed proof it’s not a larp. Why tf would I make something like this up, there is no gain in doing so.
Ah, well that makes sense, now comb through all your posts and delete any incriminating ones.
I wonder whether it will be like Clear and Present Danger where you are both racing each other to delete the messages lmao
I will most likely wipe this whole thread and all my replies to it in a few hours. I just wanted to get it off my chest because I have no therapists and no friends to vent to with.

Last edited:
Keep your mouth shut, the FBI niggers can’t prove shit. Refuse ALL types of therapy and treatments, unless you can hit a plea bargain where you get a slap in the wrist. Remember don’t open you fucken mouth, police ain’t your friends and will use anything you say to lock you up in a mental ward. Don’t even do it if someone friendly and nice talks to you, YOU WILL BE TEMPTED.

This is why I say we should have an age limit here, this is fucking nonsense. Kid ruined his life over some memes. :feelskek:

This is why I say we should have an age limit here, this is fucking nonsense. Kid ruined his life over some memes. :feelskek:
Nah people under 18 don't get into serious trouble plus he didn't do anything he only joked. This whole situation is gonna be water under the bridge.

Also, when questioned, realise that their interrogator will likely be very friendly and try to ingratiate himself/herself with you and may well manipulate anything said. Their job is to put you in the madhouse - not be a shoulder to cry on.

Just say what you told us, it was harmless banter.

Also, when questioned, realise that their interrogator will likely be very friendly and try to ingratiate himself/herself with you and may well manipulate anything said. Their job is to put you in the madhouse - not be a shoulder to cry on.

Big truth

The interrogation part is already over, all that’s left is seeing what my school wants to do with me after this. I had all this in mind when going in they definitely were trying to do the good cop bad cop thing, one of them tried to scare me the other was understanding and kind. But I was able to clear my name.

Last edited:
The interrogation part is already over, all that’s left is seeing what my school wants to do with me after this.
Oh, nothing to worry about then.
Just fucking think next time you post on an Incel forum buddy. Life lesson learned.

Oh, nothing to worry about then.
Just fucking think next time you post on an Incel forum buddy. Life lesson learned.
Also proof to not talk to normies without putting a facade.

The interrogation part is already over, all that’s left is seeing what my school wants to do with me after this. I had all this in mind when going in they definitely were trying to do the good cop bad cop thing, one of them tried to scare me the other was understanding and kind. But I was able to clear my name.
did they even ask why you would shoot up a school or are all the bullies just gonna get a free pass as always? HS football is much more valuable than the well-being of demoralized and depressed students.

Well if your threads aren't larp, as an incel you should always keep your mouth shut, trust no one and keep your head on a swivel at all times. These are the basic rules i learned after spending time with normies.

Nailed it — I use a VPN whenever I’m on this site and try to be careful not to give out too much info such that I could be identified irl. Not saying you can’t say anything personal, but one should definitely be careful.

I would straight up lose my job (fucking clown world where dissenting positions/wrong think aren’t permitted) if my participation here made their way to my boss.