Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My school day

Reprisial

Reprisial

D!S!D3NT
-
First get woken up by one of my parents. I’m not setting an alarm for something that doesn’t give me anything. Sometimes though I will be up earlier because of hearing my mother wake my brothers. It’s a very grating noise. I stand in the sun and start playing with my dick to help wake up. I make sure to have a beanie, my phones and earbuds before I leave.

I walk alone, usually listening to music or some nonsense yt video. There’s no time to eat. Sometimes they have us go through a metal detector.

First period is music. Easy class. I sit near 2 friends. We don’t really talk though. Funnily enough they also wear beanies most days. I’m listening to something already anyways so I guess I don’t mind.

Second is global. Easy but really seems to drag. Again I’m listening to music through most of it but have to fuck with the volume when I speak. Not to anyone just answering questions so the class progresses

Third is either gym where I walk around while on my phone or advisory where I usually just stare at the floor while listening to music. Sometimes I can use my phone in there. I run when there’s space.

Fourth is lunch. I sit at a table with 2 other people. I don’t like being outside because I cant see anything other than the gates. I’m usually inside watcing something downloaded to my phone or on my switch because the data is fucky there. I take my old phone with mysic download on it for areas like that. I don’t talk to the other two. They are close friends who aren’t really on my level. I can’t breathe around them. Or any pair or group. I eat fruit and the mozzarella sticks.

Fifth is art. I usually draw on the sides of my paper and the whiteboards but I hate being there. Maybe because it exposes how much of a hack I am. Again I’m listening to music trying to drown out all of the conversations. Frequently I stop drawing and lose focus and motivation.

Sixth is pre calc. Hard. I do fine but it’s a blur. My exclusive noise doesn’t help either but I can’t stand the silence. It’s not natural.

Seventh is science. Easy. Nothing of note happens. There are 2 other people at my table though, both girls. Not too much talking outside of when there isn’t any work. I can’t get into their conversations.

Last is english. Easy. I even leave a couple of minutes early.

Then I walk home again. When i get there I undress and eat some leftovers/instant food. Sometimes I go buy pizza. Shits bussin. Anyways after I take a shit and maybe crack one out I go to sleep. Then I wake up at around 7 and if I have the energy play video games. Then I eat. After that I just mess around on my phone or a game. Then before a long bath I do a bit of lifting, just enough to keep my arms from being flabby. Then I go to sleep.

Slave factory

That’s nice :smonk:

good autobiography

If you had decent reading comprehension you’d get I’d be covering my ears and more importantly the earbuds.

it’s actually sickening to see them get so happy over numbers, talking to anyone is like talking to those dolls with catchphrases.
Robots for programming

Hope you kid get banned asap. Really hope the poll matters. Cant read this kiddie bs anymore. Sick of it

School is an indoctrination layer . Had even a teacher who made a kid clean something before her , dominant fucking cunt.
First get woken up by one of my parents. I’m not setting an alarm for something that doesn’t give me anything. Sometimes though I will be up earlier because of hearing my mother wake my brothers. It’s a very grating noise. I stand in the sun and start playing with my dick to help wake up. I make sure to have a beanie, my phones and earbuds before I leave.

I walk alone, usually listening to music or some nonsense yt video. There’s no time to eat. Sometimes they have us go through a metal detector.

First period is music. Easy class. I sit near 2 friends. We don’t really talk though. Funnily enough they also wear beanies most days. I’m listening to something already anyways so I guess I don’t mind.

Second is global. Easy but really seems to drag. Again I’m listening to music through most of it but have to fuck with the volume when I speak. Not to anyone just answering questions so the class progresses

Third is either gym where I walk around while on my phone or advisory where I usually just stare at the floor while listening to music. Sometimes I can use my phone in there. I run when there’s space.

Fourth is lunch. I sit at a table with 2 other people. I don’t like being outside because I cant see anything other than the gates. I’m usually inside watcing something downloaded to my phone or on my switch because the data is fucky there. I take my old phone with mysic download on it for areas like that. I don’t talk to the other two. They are close friends who aren’t really on my level. I can’t breathe around them. Or any pair or group. I eat fruit and the mozzarella sticks.

Fifth is art. I usually draw on the sides of my paper and the whiteboards but I hate being there. Maybe because it exposes how much of a hack I am. Again I’m listening to music trying to drown out all of the conversations. Frequently I stop drawing and lose focus and motivation.

Sixth is pre calc. Hard. I do fine but it’s a blur. My exclusive noise doesn’t help either but I can’t stand the silence. It’s not natural.

Seventh is science. Easy. Nothing of note happens. There are 2 other people at my table though, both girls. Not too much talking outside of when there isn’t any work. I can’t get into their conversations.

Last is english. Easy. I even leave a couple of minutes early.

Then I walk home again. When i get there I undress and eat some leftovers/instant food. Sometimes I go buy pizza. Shits bussin. Anyways after I take a shit and maybe crack one out I go to sleep. Then I wake up at around 7 and if I have the energy play video games. Then I eat. After that I just mess around on my phone or a game. Then before a long bath I do a bit of lifting, just enough to keep my arms from being flabby. Then I go to sleep.

Read the entire thing :feelsaww: