Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My savings are nearing 10K. Should I focus entirely on real estate, or use the first 10k on backup hair?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I haven't started balding yet @ 24, but I think I should at least have 10k saved up for a quality transplant

I'm still young so the real estate can wait.

donate it to breast cancer research :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Is finasteride not an option? Your lucky u aren't balding yet, imagine balding at 20

First, what are you going to do with 10k in real estate?

Second, focus on moneymaxxing unless you know you are only a baldcel.

Donate it to a female twitch streamer

Is finasteride not an option? Your lucky u aren't balding yet, imagine balding at 20
Is finasteride purchasable over the counter? I don't think it would work on a blackcel's hair.

I don’t know. If your short and face ugly the hair transplant won’t do much. Investing in property isn’t a guaranteed success like people claim it is, you’re locking yourself into big debt at the hope it increases it value, and there are a lot of overhead costs involved that could potentially drain more money from you.

Overall I’m in a same position but with a lot more cash saved but I don’t know what to do with it, everything seems either pointless or too Risky and out of reach.

First, what are you going to do with 10k in real estate?

Second, focus on moneymaxxing unless you know you are only a baldcel.
10K would cover a downpayment for a 100K home. It only took 2 years to save that up. By my 30's I would likely have 50K in savings for a downpawment.

Go see Dr Eppley.

I don’t know. If your short and face ugly the hair transplant won’t do much. Investing in property isn’t a guaranteed success like people claim it is, you’re locking yourself into big debt at the hope it increases it value, and there are a lot of overhead costs involved that could potentially drain more money from you.

Overall I’m in a same position but with a lot more cash saved but I don’t know what to do with it, everything seems either pointless or too Risky and out of reach.
My ultimate goal is to purchase a 5 acre lot, with a modest sized southern victorian home.

61e8e18e734a683881e1332e13698adfw-c0xd-w685_h860_q80.jpg

I need the hair to keep up the perception that I'm the cool single bachelor sibling.

this thursday ill have 15k. what real estate would u invest in?

whats wrong with your face? would you not get surgery to fix that now?

Neither,
you is to ascend in SEA of course!

i wouldn't do either just yet

Don’t be in denial. Real Estate is #1 boyos. If you get the hair fixing soon the noorwooding still won’t stop.

Is finasteride purchasable over the counter? I don't think it would work on a blackcel's hair.
I'm 25% blck and it works, u need a prescription tho but it's pretty cheap.

I haven't started balding yet @ 24, but I think I should at least have 10k saved up for a quality transplant

I'm still young so the real estate can wait.

Do you have a car OP (yours, not your parents)? If not, I would get that first.

whats the car meme here?

Not memeing. I mean, unless there is good public transit where you live or you bike/walk everywhere, a car is essential to go to your property or do anything else. I would get a basic car first before anything else.

Donate to Belle Delphine.

Belle