Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Sad Story (Requested)

Fuck i´m literally crying right now tbh after reading your situation, i hope you get better and maybe find a solution for your inceldom.

Fuck i´m literally crying right now tbh after reading your situation, i hope you get better and maybe find a solution for your inceldom.
There is alot of people who are worse off tbh. No need to shed tears for me.. I have a job and a High IQ home (clean trailer in non trashy park) I am also currently writing a novel.. :)

There is alot of people who are worse off tbh. No need to shed tears for me.. I have a job and a High IQ home (clean trailer in non trashy park) I am also currently writing a novel.. :)
Stephen Hawking has the same illness isn´t it?

what´s the difference?
Sorry for late response, but Stephen Hawking disease is caused by the death of neurones that control the brain and the spinal cord, that gradually paralysed him over the decades.