Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sad life story. I really don't believe anybody suffered more than me.

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
Autistic little cute baby. Mouth breathed. Face grew long. Hit by a car at 8 years old... Head trauma..... Bullied in school. My older brother also put my thing in his mouth for like 4 seconds randomly once when I was eight, and dry humped me another time as we play fought. I never looked at him the same again, and all the uncles would scold me for hating my brother since then, as if it was my fault. Ridiculous/

Prior to that bullied by my own fucking older cousins who lived near me. They would be mean to me, pick on me, at one time ganged up on me in the room, and kept UNJUSTLY interigating me as if I did something wrong, and kept writing down my answers when I defended myself. "Shh don't speak to loud I don't want the grownups to hear" because they knew what they doing is wrong.

The saddest story is when we were in my backyard, at this big family party, many people were over. I had this sand pit in my backyard area, and this action figure I got which I loved. It was new too. I liked his slick back kinda black hair. I loved action figures to play with. And then my bully blonde older cousin buried it in the sand. man I would kill them if I could get away with it now.
They lied to me and told me they don't know where it was, knowing they hid it , but I KNEW they hid it in the sand i wasn't oblivious. So I went and digged it up, and they got mad that I knew like it was my fault, and he took it from me and left away with it to his house. I remember looking back across the yard to look for my mom, where all the grownups were, but I was too emberassed to go and tell my mom, infront of all those strangers because they would hear I play with dolls. So I just looked at him as he took my action figure away who I loved and took it to his house where I never saw it again.

Pathetic losers. I once spazzed cuz my older male cousin was over my grandmas too. The loser heard me say, "Aww Billy is here" and I started yelling and screaming when he called me out, when it was his own fault for being a bully cuz he would always bully me and I started spazzing and crying and my greek grandparents were worried about me I had to get picked up. "The kid, we need to find out what is wrong with the kid though!" my grandpa yelled in Greek to my grandma whne they took me to the room.
my second cousin whos a girl on my moms side can be summed up by this one song from fairly odd parents, "Icky vicky."
she and the boy first cousins on my moms side, were at one of my cousins house, and there was a picture of all our moms together smiling, and I see my mom there, who has slight autism herself, and married my dad when she was 16, he was 23 or something, and into a rude mean family.
my girl cousin goes, "Ewwwww (my name)'s mom is so uglyy tho" and the cousins all join in satanically, making fun of her calling her ugly out of all the moms when it's not even true. She did nothing wrong. Nowadays my older sister just told my mom that vicky the cunt is legit a cunt and bitch, and rude asf all of those cunts.

I was always a friendless loser. I would pretend to be gay in school cuz one of the cool kids would wink at me as a joke and pretend to be gay no joke I think he was. I would do it to try to be funny. People thought I was legit gay! I went to the special room too.
Middle school i was the class clown but nobody really liked me.
Cousins on my mom's side, who lived a bit farther away, bullied me. "Dude you look like you're 40" "dude you have a mustache at 11 years old" "Dude you're fat" (even tho u were fatter)
they would just always gang up on me. Kids at the Greek dances bullied me, hit me in the balls too.
I liked this girl Pam, but she didn't like me. kids would be mean to me online, I would try to be nice and they would troll me and call me fucking names, where I would spaz at them after swearing, and yet my mom heard of this and said it was my fault? So I tried being overly nice after ,and still people bullied me.
was a slave, to my own cousin remember that kid? I was 12. Bullied by everyone, and I couldn't say no, when he brought me to our uncles gas station to work. I cleaned the cooler doors, broke boxes took out trash, sweeped all this bs, hurting my back everyweek for only 5 dollars a day and a snack or drink.
he even slapped me once because i disagreed with his point on alexander the great vs persia being the actual first world war. I said it's still not the whole world technically.
he slapped me and said "don't disagree with me". remember i was an autistic anxiety filled kid who got hit by a car. bullied relentlessly too.
Too be continued.

Last edited:
Wow man. Brutal suffering. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Wow man. Brutal suffering. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Thank you for your empathy. It's rare but tbh a lot of you on here have empathy. I can't tell if I'm cursed. Idk.

Brutal life kid, when people see you as weak they will walk all over you, you should psicho ogre Maxx, being nice to them in their twisted minds give them permission to bully you.

Brutal life kid, when people see you as weak they will walk all over you, you should psicho ogre Maxx, being nice to them in their twisted minds give them permission to bully you.
I don't get this. It's like they are legit demonic soulless beasts. I really don't understand. I am not like this at all, and I want to defend people being bullied.

Its brutal that not only do you not have the physical stature to not be messed with as if your ugly or have a small stature I am assuming you do

You are seen as an easy target even your older brother at a young age saw you as a easy target and Im sorry your older brother did that he is fucked up for that

Being autistic aswell doesn't help either which is brutal

Your not able to change the past, and your past is very brutal and it may be instilled in your head for a long time

Only suggestion I can make is for you to not make it repeat again

Work on your physical stature and go to the gym

and if anyone tries to pick on you use your words to fight back usually that will scare them off

Another brutal thing about this is that the good looking people usually never get picked on which Idk why they don't but they just dont get picked on

however if your subhuman you will, and being autistic on top will make it even worse as kids do not understand how bad autisim really is

When your a kid your typically at your evil stages because your the most honest, you don't give a fuck really and nobody is stopping you from harming others as your just a kid

Truly brutal suffering and know that it wasn't your fault
Thank you for this, honestly. You know when I was about 10-14 I was pretty big. 5'11.5, I was a bit fatter at like 11-12, people called me fat. Had a bit of man boobs at that time. It wasn't so much my size then, it was my face, and my autism, as well as anxiety and meekness. they basically ganged up on me, I was the outcast, for what ever reason. I was the uncool one, the one everyone bullied.
Especially as a little child, I was quite meek.

GOD Does say that the meek will inherit the earth.
I was nice and empathetic, the other people were like npcs and extremely demonic and mean. Sure I a few mean things myself which I regret, but nothing compared to what they did to me or even close to as many times at all.

Brutal. Surprised you haven't roped yet. Are things better now?

What is your race. If white your life is automatically better than every ethnic here.

To be honest bro, that's mild.
Compared to me.
And I won't rope.

nothing compared to what happened to me but ok

The normies will use your kindness as a sign of weakness and use you

Its a dog eat dog world and I wish someone would of taught me that instead of religion crap I was taught growing up.

You shouldn't regret the wrong you did since Im sure it was justified but what they did to you was inexcusable

because they took advantage of you knowing you were genetic trash and autistic

they are filthy scum who should be treated as such
This!!!!!!! I am religious but you hit it on the head, that they are scum and low empathetic filth!

Nothing to the emotional trauma and bullying I went through and sometimes still go through to this day. I even had physical stuff.
nah being abused when you're a baby fucks you up more gives you more trauma and shit I was abused by bullies and relatives since I was a baby boyo

I was abused since I was a new born at my relatives house
my mortal "dad's" brother's wife we lived two houses down, this greek lady who was soft spoken with others with an accent. with me? as a child? would call me names. Once I was playing with my girl cousin in the room, and she randomly walks by the room and sticks her tongue at me. she was evil evil wicked behind closed doors there is more stories where she let it out. she was like that harry potter aunt

nah being abused when you're a baby fucks you up more gives you more trauma and shit I was abused by bullies and relatives since I was a baby boyo
If you can remember it then you weren't that much of a baby. As long as I remember and have memory I was abused and bullied and then I got hit by a car when I was 8. I don't think you're srs dude I'ma ignore because you're being insenstive.
I missed out on fun times as a teen, no normal life, an outcast. I missed out in highschool and parties at that age.

my mortal "dad's" brother's wife we lived two houses down, this greek lady who was soft spoken with others with an accent. with me? as a child? would call me names. Once I was playing with my girl cousin in the room, and she randomly walks by the room and sticks her tongue at me. she was evil evil wicked behind closed doors there is more stories where she let it out. she was like that harry potter aunt
did you ever actually get hit and bleed?

I'm tired of the "I suffered more than you shit" we all suffered in life godamn people like you are so fucking annoying

did you ever actually get hit and bleed?
I know you didn't you're saying it as a troll and larp and you want to be the most suffered, like @Virginscarecrow999 said. I did tho by my older "brother", and btw emotional trauma Extremely worse worse than physical. The pain and cortisol lingers for years. I beat my "brother" up tho when we got older.

I know you didn't you're saying it as a troll and larp and you want to be the most suffered, like @Virginscarecrow999 said. I did tho by my older "brother", and btw emotional trauma Extremely worse worse than physical. The pain and cortisol lingers for years. I beat my "brother" up tho when we got older.
Lol

Brutal. You have indeed suffered son. You have suffered hard. It's not even earned suffering. It's just plain unfair. You did nothing wrong. You did all the right things and still were despise, rejected, and ridiculed. Who can bear such a fate? No one. What you experienced was not normal. Not right. It was unjust. cruel. A tragedy

Autistic little cute baby. Mouth breathed. Face grew long. Hit by a car at 8 years old... Head trauma..... Bullied in school. My older brother also put my thing in his mouth for like 4 seconds randomly once when I was eight, and dry humped me another time as we play fought. I never looked at him the same again, and all the uncles would scold me for hating my brother since then, as if it was my fault. Ridiculous/

Prior to that bullied by my own fucking older cousins who lived near me. They would be mean to me, pick on me, at one time ganged up on me in the room, and kept UNJUSTLY interigating me as if I did something wrong, and kept writing down my answers when I defended myself. "Shh don't speak to loud I don't want the grownups to hear" because they knew what they doing is wrong.

The saddest story is when we were in my backyard, at this big family party, many people were over. I had this sand pit in my backyard area, and this action figure I got which I loved. It was new too. I liked his slick back kinda black hair. I loved action figures to play with. And then my bully blonde older cousin buried it in the sand. man I would kill them if I could get away with it now.
They lied to me and told me they don't know where it was, knowing they hid it , but I KNEW they hid it in the sand i wasn't oblivious. So I went and digged it up, and they got mad that I knew like it was my fault, and he took it from me and left away with it to his house. I remember looking back across the yard to look for my mom, where all the grownups were, but I was too emberassed to go and tell my mom, infront of all those strangers because they would hear I play with dolls. So I just looked at him as he took my action figure away who I loved and took it to his house where I never saw it again.

Pathetic losers. I once spazzed cuz my older male cousin was over my grandmas too. The loser heard me say, "Aww Billy is here" and I started yelling and screaming when he called me out, when it was his own fault for being a bully cuz he would always bully me and I started spazzing and crying and my greek grandparents were worried about me I had to get picked up. "The kid, we need to find out what is wrong with the kid though!" my grandpa yelled in Greek to my grandma whne they took me to the room.
my second cousin whos a girl on my moms side can be summed up by this one song from fairly odd parents, "Icky vicky."
she and the boy first cousins on my moms side, were at one of my cousins house, and there was a picture of all our moms together smiling, and I see my mom there, who has slight autism herself, and married my dad when she was 16, he was 23 or something, and into a rude mean family.
my girl cousin goes, "Ewwwww (my name)'s mom is so uglyy tho" and the cousins all join in satanically, making fun of her calling her ugly out of all the moms when it's not even true. She did nothing wrong. Nowadays my older sister just told my mom that vicky the cunt is legit a cunt and bitch, and rude asf all of those cunts.

I was always a friendless loser. I would pretend to be gay in school cuz one of the cool kids would wink at me as a joke and pretend to be gay no joke I think he was. I would do it to try to be funny. People thought I was legit gay! I went to the special room too.
Middle school i was the class clown but nobody really liked me.
Cousins on my mom's side, who lived a bit farther away, bullied me. "Dude you look like you're 40" "dude you have a mustache at 11 years old" "Dude you're fat" (even tho u were fatter)
they would just always gang up on me. Kids at the Greek dances bullied me, hit me in the balls too.
I liked this girl Pam, but she didn't like me. kids would be mean to me online, I would try to be nice and they would troll me and call me fucking names, where I would spaz at them after swearing, and yet my mom heard of this and said it was my fault? So I tried being overly nice after ,and still people bullied me.
was a slave, to my own cousin remember that kid? I was 12. Bullied by everyone, and I couldn't say no, when he brought me to our uncles gas station to work. I cleaned the cooler doors, broke boxes took out trash, sweeped all this bs, hurting my back everyweek for only 5 dollars a day and a snack or drink.
he even slapped me once because i disagreed with his point on alexander the great vs persia being the actual first world war. I said it's still not the whole world technically.
he slapped me and said "don't disagree with me". remember i was an autistic anxiety filled kid who got hit by a car. bullied relentlessly too.
Too be continued.

You have had a really tough life, all I can say is that you're now in a community of men who have also endured bullying and exclusion all of our lives as well and welcome you here to contribute, brother.

We'll try to be an emotional support network when you need us.

Brutal. You have indeed suffered son. You have suffered hard. It's not even earned suffering. It's just plain unfair. You did nothing wrong. You did all the right things and still were despise, rejected, and ridiculed. Who can bear such a fate? No one. What you experienced was not normal. Not right. It was unjust. cruel. A tragedy
Thank you!!!! Honestly thanks! See here people have empathy it's the only place. But guess what? JESUS Bore it for us. Bore worse. HE Didn't Deserve Any HE Lived Sinless. Died for our sins and Rose again on the third day. Repent and follow HIM and you shall too receieve Eternal Life.
HE humiliated and defeated the devil loserfer. HE Won. HE Wins.
No more curse, believe in HIM and you shall not die. we are all evil, but GOD is GOOD.

I'm tired of the "I suffered more than you shit" we all suffered in life godamn people like you are so fucking annoying

Stories:

Correct. Let me continue with the story of Aspie John:

In Special Ed, Aspie John was referred to the school psychologist. The school psychologist, who also saw Anxious Jane, encouraged Aspie John to speak to Anxious Jane.

"You should speak to Jane!"(S.P)

"I'm not sure..."(A.J)

"Try speaking to Anxious Jane! She would love to have someone to speak to!"(S.P)

"Okay, I think I'll try..."(A.J)

Aspie John would go home anxiously each day and think incessantly of his fellow classmates. He would feel very, depressed, jittery and uncomfortable due to a restless mind. Thinking of Anxious Jane only worsened it.

The teacher criticized Aspie John several times for his inability to socialize with Anxious Jane, who had little problem socializing with kids at social clubs she attended. She would criticize Aspie John's statements of "Managing his classroom anxiety" yet constantly gave Anxious Jane exemptions for her inability to recount her night(The teacher would ask everyone about it daily).

Furthermore, Anxious Jane was desired by nearly every male in the class. Aspie John was ignored to the extent of needing the teacher(Or, on one occasion, the Hispanic kid) to do class activities. One boy quickly sat near Anxious Jane and wrapped his arms around her during a class project.

"Jane, It's okay sweetie. Come pair with me."

As for the "speaking", Anxious Jane's hand-fiddling gestures, as well as her decision to mimic several of Aspie John's other avoidant behaviors, led to criticism from the Phys. Ed teacher, who said:

"Jane was playing with her hands instead of working on her activities. I think we have a dynamic there. Keep that in check."

Anxious Jane then frowned at Aspie John and started coming to school without her glasses(To impress Tall Kid).

Aspie John was also switched to other classroom duties after Anxious Jane wrote her "message" to him via homework.

A certain (respectable) Hispanic boy said of Jane:

"Is Jane still going to be in our classroom?"(He asked this after Aspie John was told that he would remain in the current classroom; unprovoked information)

"No. She'll be switched into the other classroom."(Teacher)

Anxious Jane stopped coming to school until she was switched into another classroom for reasons unknown to Aspie John. She was, of course, shifting to Option #1: Tall Kid.

Elementary:

Aspie John was only seven when he entered elementary school. He briefly visited a different elementary school, where he encountered a young light-skinned Black girl named April. April was older, taller, and bullied Aspie John a bit, along with her Black males friends, often. Aspie John once started crying during playtime, due to a misunderstanding with his teacher. He completed his assignment, and believed the teacher didn't want him to join the other children.

His second elementary school, though, was where he experienced the most bullying and problems.

Aspie John, during classtime, would chew on wide pencils and vomit from graphite. He was anxious walking into the classroom and barely knew the other youth present. However, he met a young male named Dakari and quickly befriended him.

Dakari was a small Black boy with a stuttering problem. Still, the two were often together during lunch time and recess(They'd walk to the lunch counter together with paper trays and pick up cartons of milk/steamable pastries). One day, Aspie John and Dakari went to a local skating rink for a school field trip. Neither of them had money, yet they sat together and watched the other youth present enjoying themselves, lamenting their lack of money.

"I wish I could eat something"

"We don't have any money"

View attachment 624510

Then there was the time they visited the zoo for another field trip. Dakari started crying after dropping his dessert, and Aspie John comforted him. They had already sat together for lunch on that day, as usual. They also visited the computer lab together with the rest of their class to play Poptropica and CoolMath. They took class photos together for graduation. On graduation day, Aspie John and Dakari spent time with the class singing(Aspie John noticed that his mother was absent...). They also wore formal clothes and took pictures together.

P1

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system(During this time, another male started hitting his head while he was napping on a bench covered with his coat) and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time. A day later, Aspie John is waiting on a local train platform when a tall White male approaches him and, angry at Aspie John's inability to greet him, tells him, "Sup Nigguh. You make all the fat girls faint. Keep your shirt on".

Aspie John was visiting the shelter connection room daily, when he was told of an opening in a local youth shelter. This shelter was in the Northern part of his new country, so Aspie John called the shelter and prepared for travel. He was given a bus token, and boarded the 5B Metro Transit bus to his new shelter. He waited outside and was let in at 6:00 PM for entry. His new case manager referred him to an emergency bed, and then moved him into a single-person room the next day. His new case manager, Tall White Germanic, informed the other youth of his ASD affliction.

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").

Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

Aspie John was, by this point, spending most of his time in his commune room, sitting on commune computers, or simply sitting outside to eat with food bags he prepared. He was too anxious and weak to visit the downstairs kitchen often since the other youth would snicker and move away from him. He started fantasizing about the different recipes he would make after he had moved into an apartment. He was too disabled to attend job interviews despite his resume.

One night, Aspie John slept in his shelter room earlier than usual during the winter. He started sleep-talking about sexual fantasies he had since childhood, resulting in the shelter males standing outside his door laughing. This woke up Aspie John and caused him to curl into a ball, sweating and covered with fluids. Another shelter male quickly reported Aspie John and said "Aspie John's getting kicked out". Aspie John spent the next few days in his room as males would walk past and laugh at him(The males would make statements such as "Damn baby!", "Oh!", "You don't like women riding?"). The male who reported him said, "Looks like we have a mouse in the house"(Aspie John would wrap a belt and blanket around himself to control his sexual behavior).

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing. He carried a large bag into sleet around 9:00 PM and traveled to a bus for travel.

As Aspie John entered the bus station, it was quite crowded. He bought a ticket for the bus and repeatedly walked around in the station, looking for the correct line to enter. He was eventually escorted to the line half an hour later.

You have had a really tough life, all I can say is that you're now in a community of men who have also endured bullying and exclusion all of our lives as well and welcome you here to contribute, brother.

We'll try to be an emotional support network when you need us.
Brother this really feels like the only place where likeminded and empathetic people are. This and Christian groups on facebook honestly.
I love you all for this. Really I do. And bro... even other fake "incel" sites were with fake incels who didn't care for you and just trolled.
I pray for all of you.

Bro you’re retarded if you think getting made fun of means you’ve suffered more than anyone I literally have permanent scars from when my mother sunk her nails in me when I was 12 and you’re out here crying about when your cousins made fun of you XD. And if you wanna talk about emotional abuse I’ve been isolated and bullied by everyone growing up. Literally any currycel on this forum has suffered 1000x more than you stupid retard.

What are you 15 I don't got time to go back and forth with people who's probably still in school Farwell
You’re just an arrogant faggot who says scummy shit when people are whining about their issues

Bro you’re retarded if you think getting made fun of means you’ve suffered more than anyone I literally have permanent scars from when my mother sunk her nails in me when I was 12 and you’re out here crying about when your cousins made fun of you XD. And if you wanna talk about emotional abuse I’ve been isolated and bullied by everyone growing up. Literally any currycel on this forum has suffered 1000x more than you stupid retard.
stop being jealous this is the second reply so far, Leave me alone with ur bs.

lol ok privileged cum skin fuck off with your fag ass god and stupid stories
u're mad everyone agrees i suffered more so u come here with ur bs tryna say u suffered more, the fact u even do that proves my point, fuck off loser troll scum ur no brother to me u NEVER suffered what I did loser.

can we ban this satanic retard? notice he mentions our GOD too, because he's just a satanic troll who will Burn. @TheProphetMuscle

lol ok privileged cum skin fuck off with your fag ass god and stupid stories
can we ban this satanic retard? notice he mentions our GOD too, because he's just a satanic troll who will Burn. @TheProphetMuscle

u're mad everyone agrees i suffered more so u come here with ur bs tryna say u suffered more, the fact u even do that proves my point, fuck off loser troll scum ur no brother to me u NEVER suffered what I did loser.
Lol you’re blind then fucker KYs XD

Ain’t no way this nigger thinks he’s suffered more than anyone here lmfao

Lol you’re blind then fucker KYs XD
u know this further proves my point that u are satanic. and also that i go through more where even so called "incels" like u antagonize me. lol ur either jealous asf or a troll either way satanic u will Burn. I am reporting ur msges for spam, and trolling.

u know this further proves my point that u are satanic. and also that i go through more where even so called "incels" like u antagonize me. lol ur either jealous asf or a troll either way satanic u will Burn. I am reporting ur msges for spam, and trolling.
I’m not trolling at all I’m just pointing out how retarded you are for saying you’ve suffered more than anyone here cuz you got insulted by your fag cousins lol if anything you’re trolling

I’m not trolling at all I’m just pointing out how retarded you are for saying you’ve suffered more than anyone here cuz you got insulted by your fag cousins lol if anything you’re trolling
if that's all u read from my post then ur a troll and lying. Anyone who read it they ALL commented how horrible my life was. I am blocking u now. This is no way to behave on here wtf. I think ur ego is tied in ur inceldom so when u see someone who was utterly bullied and outcast like me and was even a Slave at one point, ur pride is angry and u lash out cuz everyone is commenting how badly I had it and u are jealous asf.
u are a fakecel leave me alone scum.
@TheProphetMuscle

Thank you!!!! Honestly thanks! See here people have empathy it's the only place. But guess what? JESUS Bore it for us. Bore worse. HE Didn't Deserve Any HE Lived Sinless. Died for our sins and Rose again on the third day. Repent and follow HIM and you shall too receieve Eternal Life.
HE humiliated and defeated the devil loserfer. HE Won. HE Wins.
No more curse, believe in HIM and you shall not die. we are all evil, but GOD is GOOD.
Jesus Christ is mostly cope. Nice story. But I doubt it happened for real.