Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My roommate is a handsome chad. Slays pussy. Tells me its all about personality

MisterRadiator

MisterRadiator

Greycel
Fucker has the face of a model. Is a boxer and is constantly in gym. He has 3 fucking stalkers in university and his gf is a literal Instagram model. Mother fucker tells me its all about personality. Fuck you asshole I tried everything. I tried being nice. I tried being a "bad boy". I tried being smart. Fuck this. Unless you're handsome or rich you get no pussy

Fucker has the face of a model. Is a boxer and is constantly in gym. He has 3 fucking stalkers in university and his gf is a literal Instagram model. Mother fucker tells me its all about personality. Fuck you asshole I tried everything. I tried being nice. I tried being a "bad boy". I tried being smart. Fuck this. Unless you're handsome or rich you get no pussy
Are you guys in the same class for something? The same brunch club perhaps?

How tall?

He's lying, it's not about personality and the fucker knows it. It's all about 3 showers a day(cold shower)

Go ER on him

He’s a manlet, impossible for him to slay, average white Zoomer is 6’3 now. @Incelius Savage
Height is bullshit. Women don't care about height when you're a handsome rich chad

Damn. I wouldn't beable to function being mogged like that 24/7

This is a known effect. People like to attribute their success to non-shallow non-bullshit reasons to make themselves look and feel better. It happens everywhere, in dating, business, school.

It's all about that tall, hunter eyed personality.