Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My room smells disgusting

giribot

giribot

Autistic ShoegazeCel
I don't even know how it happened but I have a filled up laundry basket that doesn't seem to smell too much but something in my room smells like stale alcohol or yeast. I had a couple bananas that looked fine but they stank up my whole fucking room for some reason. Bros, I swear to you that they look fine so I don't know why they smell so horrible. I ate one the other day and I was completely fine? I have a bottle of vodka if that helps to figure out what smells but it's closed?? What the fuck is it :feelsUnreal:

I'm going to try cleaning up. Maybe wiping everything down with clorox wipes and swifting the floor would help but does anyone have any ideas what a yeasty smell might originate from? I GUESS I'll throw those bananas away. What a waste of money.

One of your hoes must have a yeast infection

Your mouth is too close to your nose

I don't know what the smell is as I am not in your room.

I should stop avoiding to brush my teeth just because I'm not seeing anyone
Keep hygiene to a minimum, use the time to relax instead, you only need 5x brush a week and maybe one wash, anything else is superfluous.

Check your sink(s) might be some funk underneath it and check your ventilation for mold, usually yeast or alco smell is some sort of mold.

Keep hygiene to a minimum, use the time to relax instead, you only need 5x brush a week and maybe one wash, anything else is superfluous.

Ccheck your sink(s) might be some funk underneath it and check your ventilation for mold, usually yeast or alco smell is some sort of mold.
Honestly good advice, thanks

Clean it and airfresh it and find the source!

Update: I cleaned my room, haven't done my laundry yet but at least I mopped the floor with some nice scent swifter thing. Threw the bananas away and took the trash out. I still smell it, but I'm not sure if it's because it's lingering or not. Not like I'll have anybody over anyway :cryfeels:

Update: I cleaned my room, haven't done my laundry yet but at least I mopped the floor with some nice scent swifter thing. Threw the bananas away and took the trash out. I still smell it, but I'm not sure if it's because it's lingering or not. Not like I'll have anybody over anyway :cryfeels:
It was likely your rubbish. You put food in there, it goes off, it smells. Fruit goes off instantly, you can't put that in your bedroom bin. It will also attract fruit flies which will linger for a week.

Open a window.

cleaning up and opening the window might help sure but its a real pain to deal with this mystery odor............ wiping down with cleaning wipes and swiffering the floor is a good start but honestly im as clueless as you are about where that yeasty smell is coming from........... throwing away those bananas might be a waste of money but its better than having your room smell like a brewery gone bad right?

It was likely your rubbish. You put food in there, it goes off, it smells. Fruit goes off instantly, you can't put that in your bedroom bin. It will also attract fruit flies which will linger for a week.
I saw a fruit fly yesterday and that angered me so much. I didn't think the fruit would go bad so quickly :feelsUnreal: The smell is definitely lingering

cleaning up and opening the window might help sure but its a real pain to deal with this mystery odor............ wiping down with cleaning wipes and swiffering the floor is a good start but honestly im as clueless as you are about where that yeasty smell is coming from........... throwing away those bananas might be a waste of money but its better than having your room smell like a brewery gone bad right?
Yeah man, it's a pain to figure out wtf is the yeast smell. I want to say it was the bananas though. It smells better today.

I saw a fruit fly yesterday and that angered me so much
kek, I had an infestation a couple of weeks ago. Annoying because you have to keep your room clean for days to get rid of them, as they feed on any slight bit of food or rubbish.